LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 252 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Post all game analysis on this thread.

This has to be the low point for me as a 9er fan. In previous years the team lack talent. Now this is a coaching and execution issue. Getting booed off the field on Sunday night national TV (as deserving as it is) is embarrasing.

Smith to Davis...24-17...is there hope?
Hopefully, but it mgiht be a little too late.
yeah smith made some mistakes, but gore looked like kevin barlow, and the o-line was weak. F my life im over this sh#t
Dare I say this team has choked under the pressure? Now what do we do next week, start Smith again? The emotional roller coaster is unbearable.
Look on the bright side, Crabtree had his first 100yd game...
I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

Blame lies with Smith -- although Gore didn't do us no favors.

I'm happy though. Alex time is over. The nightmare is finally at an end.
Smith's fumble was terrible. but if gore doesn't f**k up twice, and nedney makes his field goal. we win.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

Blame lies with Smith -- although Gore didn't do us no favors.

I'm happy though. Alex time is over. The nightmare is finally at an end.

the last pick was on staley missing his block on a crucial play, but i agree that fumble was pretty bad other than that i thought he had a pretty good game
I expect some major decisions in Santa Clara this week

tank the season and draft luck as long as we beat the raiders next week ill be happy
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Smith's fumble was terrible. but if gore doesn't f**k up twice, and nedney makes his field goal. we win.

agreed
Gore, the line, and whatever play calling Singletary was forcing down Johnson's throat.

This season is over if we don't tailor the offense to Alex Smith and not Gore. Also, Solari, whats with all the offside penalties at home?
Originally posted by ninerbrand:

exactly
Originally posted by rawdel:
I expect some major decisions in Santa Clara this week

and which decisions would those be?
Share 49ersWebzone