There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
SCREW THAT s**t!!!!! IT'S ON SMITH!!!

I KNOW GORE FUMBLED, BUT SMITH SUX ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE AWAY HIS STUPID FUMBLE FOR A TD, WE WOULD HAVE WON!!!!!,

IM DONE WITH THIS TEAM!!!! IM DONE, SCREW THIS!!!

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I blame the entire offense for turning the ball over so much.
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
yeah smith made some mistakes, but gore looked like kevin barlow, and the o-line was weak. F my life im over this sh#t

What about the guy that turned the ball over 3 times?
I just want to know why the hell Frank is on the field 100% of the Offensive plays but ONE and that was a Westbrook play where Westbrook abandoned Smith.

We need to stop with this bell cow nonsense. It DOE NOT work. It only gets our QB lit up like a xMas tree in the backfield.

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

~Ceader

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:22:10 ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

Did you just read that stat board on NFL.com or did you watch the game?

lol. Were you in the chat? Better question. When did you become a fan? If you've been watching as long as I have, then you'd see Smith for what he is: A pile of s**t. TD's in garbage time has been his whole f**king career.
After that 3 and out where Smith nearly gets benched...was easily the LOWEST point of his career...if not his life I'd imagine. 60,000 people telling you GTFO and the one person who believed in you telling you to sit the fvck down....brutal.

Can't help but feel bad for a guy in that situation. But this is a business. And the goal is to win not save feelings.

Still pretty crazy though haha. I would have kicked my helmet, threw the ball at a fan, then threw gatorade on Sing then streak on the field and make it rain.
Originally posted by susweel:
The entire team pretty bad, but the qb gets much of the blame.

You don't have an agenda or anything.

Frank Gore and the oline were the core problems here. You're like a cheer leader for the Raiders that just happened to put on a 49ers dress.

2 INTs and a fumble. f**k him.

Did you just read that stat board on NFL.com or did you watch the game?

lol. Were you in the chat? Better question. When did you become a fan? If you've been watching as long as I have, then you'd see Smith for what he is: A pile of s**t. TD's in garbage time has been his whole f**king career.

Was I IN THE CHAT?

I don't care how long you've stared at a TV screen, his TDs weren't in "garbage time". He was the only person that put this team back in the game.

Maybe after you get done with some intense chat action, you can pick this little book up

[ Edited by OregonNiner87 on Oct 10, 2010 at 21:24:22 ]
  • dald1
  • Veteran

yeah im sure you were one of the fake ass fans booing our team at the game. Try supporting your team sometime scrub...... also get out of caps you look like a dumb ass foreigner

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?
I blame this game on the inept coaching staff...thx Mr. York & ur bad decision making...horrible!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
alexcuse #1263

Fakefan #1263

hahahha yeah just another fake ass fan go somewhere else tool

faka @ss fan??? I dont use my favorite players name as user, and blame him for the loss...
Smith suck bencg him gore come run with out the passing game so start Carr!
Originally posted by Adman:
Frank Gore fumbles 2 times. Once in Eagles territory.

Alex Smith throws 2 interceptions. One from midfield, one on last drive.

Joe Nedney misses a short field goal. (We lost by 3 by the way)

Alex Smith fumbles the ball. It was returned for a touchdown.

Why do we need to be losing to start playing well?
Why do we not hurry up on offense when there is 4 minutes left and we are down 10?

This loss is more on Gore than Smith.
Originally posted by dald1:

so let me get this straight he is a fake fan if he boos a 0-5 team?

fake as F$#k
Originally posted by Chief:
Yes, and people blame the defense.

I don't feel it was the entire thing was on the D but they lack intensity and Kolb pretty much had all day to throw. But this is clearly on the Offense and I want to know how much Gore was paid to throw that game tonight? Or is it our team as a whole getting paid to do so?