LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 224 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe it's time to embrace the horror....they just aren't as good as we all thought.

Final INT was not on Smith, he was getting nailed when releasing that ball because Davis got blown by.

Gore was very un-gore like. The defense looked great at times and terrible at others.

O-line was extremely inconsistent.

There is plenty of blame to go around so instead of blaming 1 person, it's time to call it like it is. Most of us, inlcuding the media, thought they were a playoff team and they just aren't.

The big question is since the entire team has been inconsistent is it time for the blame to fall on Sing?
Im going to smoke a fat blunt and call it a night.
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
yeah smith made some mistakes, but gore looked like kevin barlow, and the o-line was weak....

One fumble by Smith, two fumbles by Gore, missed field goal by Nedney, O-line couldn't open up any holes and Gore couldn't break any tackles, defense looked slow and got juked out of their socks too many times to count.

1st interception was partly on Ginn, he didn't fight for the ball or try to knock it down. 2nd interception gets blamed on the O-line for letting the defense walk through and hit Smith. We had no downs left so Smith HAD TO throw it.

Blame in order:
Gore
O-line
Smith
Defense
Nedney

This was truly a team loss.
Joe montana won a super bowl with less skill position talent then the 49ers have right now.

That is a very talented offense that ginn jr put in great field posistion all night long.

The results were crap.....against an average team that is beat up.
turnovers..... 5 of them......... how do we stop it?
  • fly15
  • Veteran
alexcuse #1263
Originally posted by Blitz:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

Blame lies with Smith -- although Gore didn't do us no favors.

I'm happy though. Alex time is over. The nightmare is finally at an end.

You're a disgrace of a fan. You're glad that our team lost because you dislike 1 player, and then you blame that player for this teams 9 million mistakes. GO be a raiders fan. You are one of the WORST fans of ANY sports teams I HAVE EVER SEEN. Real fans don't root for their teams to lose. GTFO.

hahahahah agreed! tear that fake ass fan down lol

No. No. He's a real fan! He's just booing the team to do better. Force of will.

Two hundred yard receivers.

Alex Smith 300 yards?

GET RID OF HIM! Put Carr in. That'll solve the teams woes.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Play AS or Carr, who gives a s**t, neither are the answer at QB....and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...it's time to plan for a future without AS or Carr as a starter. Pretty damn simple, really.

Carr would be nice if we're gunning for Andrew Luck.

Singeltary's fault we didn't get McNabb. But I can't imagine a compelling argument that would convince me any of the other QBs offer a better chance to win -- and I don't root to lose... unlike some fans.
Even if Gore is to blame, Smith is not good enough to overcome any mistakes we make.
Originally posted by fly15:
alexcuse #1263

Fakefan #1263
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
yeah smith made some mistakes, but gore looked like kevin barlow, and the o-line was weak....

One fumble by Smith, two fumbles by Gore, missed field goal by Nedney, O-line couldn't open up any holes and Gore couldn't break any tackles, defense looked slow and got juked out of their socks too many times to count.

1st interception was partly on Ginn, he didn't fight for the ball or try to knock it down. 2nd interception gets blamed on the O-line for letting the defense walk through and hit Smith. We had no downs left so Smith HAD TO throw it.

Blame in order:
Gore
O-line
Smith
Defense
Nedney

This was truly a team loss.

Good post man .

I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

You're a disgrace of a fan. You're glad that our team lost because you dislike 1 player, and then you blame that player for this teams 9 million mistakes. GO be a raiders fan. You are one of the WORST fans of ANY sports teams I HAVE EVER SEEN. Real fans don't root for their teams to lose. GTFO.

Alex Smith 300 yards?

Great post. This is becoming laughable that every mistake becomes Alex's fault. I'm sorry, WTFACK is Alex supposed to do on that last play when he has ONE SECOND to throw?

Without Alex, this game would've been a 34-13 blowout.
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for mac707g.
Gore was f**king terrible in this game. If I were laying blame for the loss it would be:

Gore

Nedney
Oline

Smith
Defense

Smith's one terrible play was the fumble/return TD but he threw for 3 TDs so he made up for it. Gore didn't do s**t.
He had 2 fumbles but if smith had not fumbled we would have WON! Not to say he is totally at fault but Sing has to light a fire under smith's rear end and take the chains off of him. We are 0-5 and we have nothing to lose.
Originally posted by Blitz:

Alex Smith 300 yards?

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Play AS or Carr, who gives a s**t, neither are the answer at QB....and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...it's time to plan for a future without AS or Carr as a starter. Pretty damn simple, really.

Carr would be nice if we're gunning for Andrew Luck.

Singeltary's fault we didn't get McNabb. But I can't imagine a compelling argument that would convince me any of the other QBs offer a better chance to win -- and I don't root to lose... unlike some fans.

This team sucks so f**kin bad not even McNabb could help them. We gotta clean house.
Originally posted by mac707g:
Gore was f**king terrible in this game. If I were laying blame for the loss it would be:

Gore

Nedney
Oline

Smith
Defense

Smith's one terrible play was the fumble/return TD but he threw for 3 TDs so he made up for it. Gore didn't do s**t.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone