LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Philladelphia Eagles)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Totally

Did you see when he want back to pass and fumbled?

All gores fault

So that lost the ENTIRE game?

You must have a very self-serving and selective memory if you think that was what lost the game.

is this bradford??
Originally posted by sachie23:
This has to be the low point for me as a 9er fan. In previous years the team lack talent. Now this is a coaching and execution issue. Getting booed off the field on Sunday night national TV (as deserving as it is) is embarrasing.

Smith to Davis...24-17...is there hope?

Exactly how I feel. This team was the class of the league for more than 20 years and now I get sick to my stomach everytime I watch them play..........

Its sad.....
Originally posted by NinerNation:
tank the season and draft luck as long as we beat the raiders next week ill be happy

Hate to break it to you, but Luck is at Stanford, people who go there go for Degrees. NO way He's gunna come out. Otherwise I say beat Oakland and Arizona and Tank the rest (can't Stand Docket don't wanna hear him run his mouth anymore)
Originally posted by GoreForMore:
Totally

All gores fault

You must have a very self-serving and selective memory if you think that was what lost the game.

is this bradford??

The oline didn't make a block when they needed too. They let the team down props to the d and the rest of the o for stepping up
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
The oline didn't make a block when they needed too. They let the team down props to the d and the rest of the o for stepping up

agreed
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

Blame lies with Smith -- although Gore didn't do us no favors.

I'm happy though. Alex time is over. The nightmare is finally at an end.

You're a disgrace of a fan. You're glad that our team lost because you dislike 1 player, and then you blame that player for this teams 9 million mistakes. GO be a raiders fan. You are one of the WORST fans of ANY sports teams I HAVE EVER SEEN. Real fans don't root for their teams to lose. GTFO.

hahahahah agreed! tear that fake ass fan down lol

No. No. He's a real fan! He's just booing the team to do better. Force of will.

Two hundred yard receivers.

Alex Smith 300 yards?

GET RID OF HIM! Put Carr in. That'll solve the teams woes.
  • Adman
  • Veteran
Frank Gore fumbles 2 times. Once in Eagles territory.

Alex Smith throws 2 interceptions. One from midfield, one on last drive.

Joe Nedney misses a short field goal. (We lost by 3 by the way)

Alex Smith fumbles the ball. It was returned for a touchdown.

Why do we need to be losing to start playing well?
Why do we not hurry up on offense when there is 4 minutes left and we are down 10?
Totally

All gores fault

is this bradford??

yeah smith made some mistakes, but gore looked like kevin barlow, and the o-line was weak. F my life im over this sh#t

I'll admit -- his two fumbles didn't help. But Smith killed us again with two picks AND a ridiculous fumble that was returned for a TD.

This. Let's just admit it, cut our losses and move forward with a new QB and after this season, a new HC, too!
yeah smith made some mistakes, but gore looked like kevin barlow, and the o-line was weak. F my life im over this sh#t

ANd we have to blame this Suck @ss OL we have to.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I've been a niner fan since the 80's and never have I seen a niner team suck so bad with so much talent. I really thought they would have beaten the Philly to get their season back on track, but of course. I've been defending Smith for several years now but thats going to stop. Put Carr in to see if he energizes the team. Maybe a change of Pace. My talk about playoffs this season is officially over. Lets just hope we get a QB in the offseason either by draft or Free Agency because this team needs a QB that can win games. Can't rely on the defense to do it.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

You're a disgrace of a fan. You're glad that our team lost because you dislike 1 player, and then you blame that player for this teams 9 million mistakes. GO be a raiders fan. You are one of the WORST fans of ANY sports teams I HAVE EVER SEEN. Real fans don't root for their teams to lose. GTFO.

hahahahah agreed! tear that fake ass fan down lol

No. No. He's a real fan! He's just booing the team to do better. Force of will.

Two hundred yard receivers.

Alex Smith 300 yards?

GET RID OF HIM! Put Carr in. That'll solve the teams woes.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Play AS or Carr, who gives a s**t, neither are the answer at QB....and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...it's time to plan for a future without AS or Carr as a starter. Pretty damn simple, really.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by ninerbrand:
Smith's fumble was terrible. but if gore doesn't f**k up twice, and nedney makes his field goal. we win.

exactly

exactly.....the fumble smith committed was horrible...but the missed field goal, 2 gore fumbles, and multiple defensive blunders were the true causes for this loss.....and what is up with running up the middle for what i'm guessing was like 4 straight drives. when we pushed it and kept an up tempo with smith in the shotgun he played lights out.....i would say 15% smith, 25% coaching, 40% gore/oline, 20% defense/special teams.
Share 49ersWebzone