There are 244 users in the forums

Good News - Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
YA CALLATE!!!!!!

TALENT MY A$$

• 9r4lf
Originally posted by 190836:
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

Shut up. LOL

I know your upset, but c'mon, we have some tremendous players. Gore, Morgan, Davis, Dixon, Crabs, young Oline. Strong defense that needs help from the offense. Being upset won't make anything better, bro.
nobody died
I have never stopped watching a 49er game - this was the first time ever in 30 years -they seriously blow. No game plan at all - and if there was one - zero ability to adjust on either side of the ball. The KC coaches must have been astounded at how powerless the 49ers were to adjust.

I would blame alex too, but the play calling is so pathetic it's impossible to tell. They have even been able to make gore and Davis look pedestrian.

At what point do the players give up on their coaches?
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by skynet907:
I bought into that hype, it's effects have worn off on me now.

Ditto! I'm moving on with my life now. Maybe next season will be better. Just page me if they win a game this season.

I feel the same way.
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

Please tell me your joking !
  • Veteran

Shut up. LOL

I know your upset, but c'mon, we have some tremendous players. Gore, Morgan, Davis, Dixon, Crabs, young Oline. Strong defense that needs help from the offense. Being upset won't make anything better, bro.

I know we do, but we really suck dude. But you are right. I was only kidding.
Good News:

Uniforms look great

Bad News:

49ers drank the kool-aid and suck
Originally posted by abowers1984:
postive: Some one on the 49ers staff will lose their job! And bench A Davis!

hopefully two staff members and why bench him when we should bench Chilo
we're that much closer to the #1 draft pick

positives my a$$
This was a morning game so I didn't end up wasting my day!

Shut up. LOL

I know, seriously. how many years have we been saying the same exact thing? I'm done having expectations for this team. done.
Heitmann is coming back soon and is going to help this line, especially on road games.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Heitmann is coming back soon and is going to help this line, especially on road games.

is he going to play defense too?
Share 49ersWebzone