There are 223 users in the forums

Good News - Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

lol - 2006 called, they want their post back
Originally posted by Multibomber:
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
Positives - We Are 7 Months From The 2011 Draft :-)

I want to see us do like Ditka did...Trade all of our picks and Alex for a TRUE WINNING VETERAN QB...

I'll take Mike Vick

I'll take a s**t on Mike Vick.
Only positive I see is there won't be any football next year. I am sick and tired of having my Sundays ruined by this so-called football team. How much longer do we have to put up with sh*t?
There is no good news.
The positive is that someone is going to get canned!!!! If we are lucky more than 1 person!
No one died?
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
No one died?

I lost at least a portion of my life while watching that mess.
Originally posted by skynet907:
Originally posted by Multibomber:
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:
Positives - We Are 7 Months From The 2011 Draft :-)

I want to see us do like Ditka did...Trade all of our picks and Alex for a TRUE WINNING VETERAN QB...

I'll take Mike Vick

I'll take a s**t on Mike Vick.

Even then, I would still take Mike Vick
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Unfortunately this is typical in the Singletary era. Whenever the team looks like it is turning the corner, it goes backwards. This team is no better than the 2008 version that finished up 5-4 after Nolan was fired. Unfortunately the Yorks own the team and they aren't spending the money for a real NFL coach. Using cheap front office personnel they still have amassed some talent other than QB, but with no one to coach them up they are destined to suck. The Yorks are cheap whether you homers think so or not. Why would they hire 3 straight unproven head coaches?
Originally posted by BobS:
Unfortunately this is typical in the Singletary era. Whenever the team looks like it is turning the corner, it goes backwards. This team is no better than the 2008 version that finished up 5-4 after Nolan was fired. Unfortunately the Yorks own the team and they aren't spending the money for a real NFL coach. Using cheap front office personnel they still have amassed some talent other than QB, but with no one to coach them up they are destined to suck. The Yorks are cheap whether you homers think so or not. Why would they hire 3 straight unproven head coaches?

Because they are cheap...

Originally posted by 190836:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

Shut up. LOL

I know your upset, but c'mon, we have some tremendous players. Gore, Morgan, Davis, Dixon, Crabs, young Oline. Strong defense that needs help from the offense. Being upset won't make anything better, bro.

Agreed we do have some talent. They are NOT used to their maximum potential though. I think Frank needs help and needs to be moved around to get more touches. That run up the middle thing is just not cutting it. HEAR THAT RAYE AND SING!
I am not sure how you could have found any positives in today's game.
The positives..um, the rookies got more game experience and we have evidence that Brian Westbrook is actually on the team.

The reality is that, with the talent on our team, fans are going to be even more frustrated than they were from 2007-2009 combined.
how about just 13 more games until the season is over?
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
I am not sure how you could have found any positives in today's game.

Lots, lots of positives:

Ownership sat with a smile and drank pabst.
members of senior management watched and voted to stay the course.
head coach still coached with the lord on his side.
players still extremely highly motivated.
Share 49ersWebzone