There are 274 users in the forums

Good News - Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
THE RAMS ARE GOING TO WIN THEIR FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON BEFORE US. we are pathetic... its not even a joke. we do have talent but our lack of coaching is killing us. Jimmy Raye and Singletary should get canned immediately.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Where are all the homers that gave Singletary an A grade as a coach a few weeks ago? The guy sucks, I will downgrade the D I gave him to am f-minus.
The good news:

( )
Originally posted by BobS:
Where are all the homers that gave Singletary an A grade as a coach a few weeks ago? The guy sucks, I will downgrade the D I gave him to am f-minus.

I am at a loss for words......I did not think they would win this game. The next two are not looking much better.
This is a bad dream that won't end. Eddie D out, York, water bottles, Alex Smith, Terry Donahue, Erickson, offensive coordinators, Nolan, Suits, Singletary, losing gets uglier year after year after year. Get a real coach and show us you care. Think how many millions the Yorks saved on hiring coaches with no experience? Since 2002, maybe 30 million? Where does that money go?
Positives - We Are 7 Months From The 2011 Draft :-)
Good news, Singletary exposed as fraud!
we scored a TD on the road!!!
this should be a short thread
i know its still early but i'm personally throwing in the towel on the season...today for me was a turning point in either direction. To lose like this today in the manner we did, I just think from here on out the team will be lost and we will lose some of those games we should win that would have evened out the tough stretch of games to begin the season.

and for that, there really isn't much to be positive with. With how even nolan talked his way into getting that last season with this organization and how this organization would spend 5-6 years with a bust of a qb still as a qb on there roster, how positive could you be that they would actually do the right thing and fire singletary and begin again.

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
we scored a TD on the road!!!

Yay! Sorry Morgan, you had to take one for the team! That TD was just too important. LOLOLOL.
Sing just had to get that moral victory at the end.
2005 vs. 2010. We have talent.
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:

I want to see us do like Ditka did...Trade all of our picks and Alex for a TRUE WINNING VETERAN QB...
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

BAN
Originally posted by 804Niner:
Originally posted by 49ers4life242:

I want to see us do like Ditka did...Trade all of our picks and Alex for a TRUE WINNING VETERAN QB...

I'll take Mike Vick
Share 49ersWebzone