LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

Good News - Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
gore has horrible vision and the o-line doesnt even give him openings anyways
Originally posted by abowers1984:
postive: Some one on the 49ers staff will lose their job! And bench A Davis!

hopefully two staff members and why bench him when we should bench Chilo
Originally posted by HearstFan:
I have never stopped watching a 49er game - this was the first time ever in 30 years -they seriously blow. No game plan at all - and if there was one - zero ability to adjust on either side of the ball. The KC coaches must have been astounded at how powerless the 49ers were to adjust.

I would blame alex too, but the play calling is so pathetic it's impossible to tell. They have even been able to make gore and Davis look pedestrian.

At what point do the players give up on their coaches?

No offense, but where were you the last 6 years?
Originally posted by RonMexico:
gore has horrible vision and the o-line doesnt even give him openings anyways

naw. His oline just can't open holes for him to run and he isn't a speedy back that can bounce it outside when the middle is clogged.
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

I think I posted this 5 SEASONS ago.
Yeahhhhhhh...Im tired of hearing that song...This team has some SERIOUS problems...The cons outweigh the pros right now and evident...I know one thing for sure...I am tired of spending 3 hours each Sunday watching this crap...
positives?
-I like our young talent
-Smith closer to heading out the door
-Sing and Raye closer to the door as well (Sorry Sing, you are a great person, but a terrible NFL head coach...)
Originally posted by teeohh:
good news is that sing's seat is getting even hotter
Yeahhhhhhh...Im tired of hearing that song...This team has some SERIOUS problems...The cons outweigh the pros right now and evident...I know one thing for sure...I am tired of spending 3 hours each Sunday watching this crap...
alex smith MVP, Mike sing coach of the year, jimmy raye OC of the year.

bring in Nate Davis. i honestly believe davis is smarter than coach sing and raye, he can perform better than any qb we have right now

Originally posted by rxrunner:

bring in Nate Davis. i honestly believe davis is smarter than coach sing and raye, he can perform better than any qb we have right now

Sing is not a credible source as far as QB evaluation.

Davis might have just been coached wrong
Bradford lighting up the Redskins?
There aren't any at 0-3.
Originally posted by Brodie:
Our next head coach is going to inherit some serious talent. I hope he knows how to gameplan and use these weapons.

that is if this current coaching staff doesn't squander all the talent we have.
Originally posted by rxrunner:

and please lets not start the put in Nate Davis thread, lets leave that where it is, we have other more serious issues to deal with.
Share 49ersWebzone