LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

Good News - Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9r4lf
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent
we suck
I bought into that hype, it's effects have worn off on me now.
f**k
I hope Singletary is man enough to admit that he does not cut it, no imagination, no clue in game planning, and no smarts as an NFL head coach!
Don't blame anybody Mike Sing - BLAME YOURSELF!
good news is that sing's seat is getting even hotter
we do have talent except at QB that is, but we also running a micky mouse operation with sing and Raye.
Head scratcher: In 4th quarter, the 49ers decide to go with FB Moran Norris and their bull-headed attack. Do they know the score?

Only now, with just over 3 minutes remaining and the 49ers down four touchdowns, do they break out 3-WR formation. What? Moran Norris hurt?

http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/25617204472
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/25618794803
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The only positive is we might fire Singeltary and Raye meaning that Alex Smith will go away to.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skynet907:
I bought into that hype, it's effects have worn off on me now.

Ditto! I'm moving on with my life now. Maybe next season will be better. Just page me if they win a game this season.

I'm convinced that the coaching staff is horrible and our 20 year old rookie shouldn't be starting
Our next head coach is going to inherit some serious talent. I hope he knows how to gameplan and use these weapons.
I am usually such an optimistic person, but the wheels on the Alex Smith bandwagon have officially fallen off. He's done. This was supposed to be his breakout year...he'd done ! 1 TD to 5 INT's...not good. We need to play Carr, or even see what we have in Troy Smith. If neither of them work, we need to draft a new QB or go after Vick in the off season. I know we're in the worst division in football, but 0 - 3 is not a good start. If Coach Singletary wants to keep his job, he needs to bench Smith, and try and salvage the season.
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9r4lf:
We have amazing, young talent - young, hungry Oline that needs to develop. We are stacked with solid players - need better direction and leadership. We aren't that far off...It sucks to watch now, but we have tremendous talent

Shut up. LOL
postive: Some one on the 49ers staff will lose their job! And bench A Davis!
Share 49ersWebzone