There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49er Fans In L.A.

What's up Niner fans. Who lives in L.A. and is ready for a BBQ or any other thing popping for kick off of the 2010 NFL season. I live in the SFV of Los Angeles. Who else is close by that is ready for some carne asada. Let's do this man.
i live in pasadena, would love to see the game.
I'm in Santa Monica. Holler!
Originally posted by darkknight49:

I live in La Canada where do you go to see Niner games?
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:

haha nice guys. La Crescenta here!
Foothills whattt

hey georgees plays the games usually, gotta fight for the tv but w.e. haha
[ Edited by Curticio11 on Sep 5, 2010 at 1:30 AM ]
Originally posted by DarkShinobiX:

Hey, I grew up in La Canada.....don't live there anymore though. My parents do though.

Place hasn't changed at all since I left for college.
Fellas

From the Bay but live in LA (westwood). If you guys dont know there is a SF 49ers bar called, San Francisco Saloon, that a lot of us go to on Sundays. The crowd is 98% 49er fans and the other 2% = other fans (not rivals). Good crowd.

I say lets start getting together. Why? The best SF 49ers bar I've been to is a place in NYC called, Finnertys. A LOT of bay area transplants. We need to represent our 49ers in LA!
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Fellas

From the Bay but live in LA (westwood). If you guys dont know there is a SF 49ers bar called, San Francisco Saloon, that a lot of us go to on Sundays. The crowd is 98% 49er fans and the other 2% = other fans (not rivals). Good crowd.

I say lets start getting together. Why? The best SF 49ers bar I've been to is a place in NYC called, Finnertys. A LOT of bay area transplants. We need to represent our 49ers in LA!

where at exactly? i moved to long beach but would be down to meet some friends in LA for a niner game
Fellas

I'm a niner fan from CT and Love Finnertys! Usually a group of friends and myself split the NFL sunday package though. It's awful living over here and only watching pats/giants/jets game...
Member Milestone: This is post number 800 for LBCniner.
Originally posted by Curticio11:
Fellas

where at exactly? i moved to long beach but would be down to meet some friends in LA for a niner game
LONG BEACHH me too haha
I live in the South Bay (Redondo Beach area) and the best place to watch Niner games is on my couch. And there is always a BBQ.

The SF Saloon is pretty cool too. Riki and LA9erfan introduced me to that place.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:
I live in the South Bay (Redondo Beach area) and the best place to watch Niner games is on my couch. And there is always a BBQ.

The SF Saloon is pretty cool too. Riki and LA9erfan introduced me to that place.

My brother lives in Redondo (visited him last month)....nice neighborhood.

And yeah, a couple of years back when I was visiting LA during football season, I wen to the SF Saloon to watch us beat the Rams. (we were 2-0 at the point, and about to go on a precipitous (return to earth) losing streak. Still had a lot of fun, nice to be around a bunch of like minded Niner fans.
Fellas

hey, i also live in westwood and i watch the game at a place called o'haras in westwood. it used to be known as malony's before. there arent that many niner fans there, but there are alot of football fans, they show every single game, and the place is crowed. i love it there. never been to sf salon, but wouldnt mind checking it out once
Hey! There, My fellow Niners Fans. I live in West Los Angeles. It would be cool to watch the game with true niners fans. SF Saloon is a really cool spot. SFV is not far. Just let us know where exactly? And what we (niners fans) can contribute, Carne Asada sounds excellent to me.
San Francisco Saloon is good with me. I have been their a few times and it is laid back. If everyone is good with it lets meet there. It's always good to watch a game with true 49er fans. Not many of us out here in L.A.