There are 245 users in the forums

49er Fans In L.A.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I'll be at the SF Saloon on Sunday. GO niners!!!! I have to go pick up a jersey before then, my old Rice Jersey got demolished by one of my dogs

Hey buddy...I'll probably see you there.

I'm leaning towards going. Problem is my dog got serious kennel cough so I'm not too keen on leaving him alone. We'll see.

If anyone is going to SF Saloon...it's an awesome place. There is this old school 9er fan (African-American dude) who is pretty much the life of the bar. Fun to be around. It gets loud. Wonder if he's a zoner. LOL.

Get there VERY early. Game starts @ 1...I'd get there by 11 to be honest (IF you want good seats). Some guys got there @ 10am one time.

My only beef with SF Saloon is the crowd can be WAY TOO reactionary. One bad play and it's "WE FVCKING SUCK MAN! FVCK THIS TEAM! KILL ALEX" One first down and it's "YEAH BABY SUPER BOWL BOUND MOTHERFVCKER YEAH ALEX IS THE MAN!" LOL be prepared for a bi-polar football rollercoaster.

HAVE FUN.

LOL. The SF Saloon posts in niner talk.
If anyone is ever in Palmdale the hit me up! game is always on!
I am at the sf saloon an disappointed it isn't even open yet. Whoever said to get there early should have said that it opens at 11:30. I am camping out in front right now

Go niners!!
I am at the sf saloon an disappointed it isn't even open yet. Whoever said to get there early should have said that it opens at 11:30. I am camping out in front right now

Go niners!!

Good thing it is not an early game. Have fun guys! I would go, but that would seem like a waste of NFL Sunday Ticket. I may hit it up once this season though. It is somewhat near me.
Originally posted by 9erStorm:

Go niners!!

Good thing it is not an early game. Have fun guys! I would go, but that would seem like a waste of NFL Sunday Ticket. I may hit it up once this season though. It is somewhat near me.

Sunday ticket is nice but nothing like being with a hundred other miner fans drinking beer

Go niners
Originally posted by 9erStorm:

Go niners!!

Sunday ticket is nice but nothing like being with a hundred other miner fans drinking beer

Go niners

Chairs aren't as comfy as my couch.

I'll be at the home opener though! And at the San Diego game with the Webzone group.

Go niners!!

Wow. The guy told me last night when I called to get there at 10.
So my Direct TV in my new apt isn't going to be set up until Tuesday

So there is a pretty good chance I'll be going to the Saloon Monday night.
Studio Hermosa will be hosting every 49ers game on multiple flat screens with lots of other 49ers Fans http://studiohermosa.com/#
Share 49ersWebzone