LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

49er Fans In L.A.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am in Northridge, where is this shindig taking place?? I am game, and will bring food or beer or both??
Just moved out here from SF...been a faithful all my life, worked the niner games as a ticket taker...NOW I need somewhere to watch them play with other faithfuls! I'm in Westwood area ... The sfsaloon sounds like an option. Please keep me posted! I need my niner fix!
I'm in Ventura County, Oxnard to be exact!

I always hang out at this bar called Pirates. Great popcorn!

If anyone wants to join you are welcome!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Any 49er fans in the Inland Empire? I am in Riverside.
Huntington Beach BABY!!!
DOWNEY

I usually watch the games at home, maybe bbq outside and jump in the pool when its hot. But id be down for L.A a few games this year..
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
DOWNEY

I usually watch the games at home, maybe bbq outside and jump in the pool when its hot. But id be down for L.A a few games this year..

Ok....hmmmmm.....I don't have a pool so I've been one upped lol. So Season opener at SF Saloon or are you inviting the few faithful to a pool party?? I just want to watch the first game with some real 49er fans.
im from burbank. wheres this taking place
Just curious, LA fans. Since LA doesn't have a team anymore who do most Angelinos root for? The Chargers? Still lots of Raiders fans there too, isn't there? Please don't tell me Dallas.
im in orange county

Originally posted by dbdublin:
Just curious, LA fans. Since LA doesn't have a team anymore who do most Angelinos root for? The Chargers? Still lots of Raiders fans there too, isn't there? Please don't tell me Dallas.

USC. Most of Socal doesn't watch NFL football.
Hey fellas

alright. Everyone pm me your email address and I'll create a Meetup
group and post updates and etc. I'll have to do it in a week bc I'm leaving on a trip.

m2r
I'm in Glendale and LA (Pete) is in N. Hollywood.
I live in pasadena but i have that sunday ticket and i will be watching them every sunday.
Originally posted by Ninerboy1:
I live in pasadena but i have that sunday ticket and i will be watching them every sunday.

Cool now we can all to to Ninerboy1's house!!!

Share 49ersWebzone