There are 166 users in the forums

49er Fans In L.A.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like everyone here will be at a sportsbar this week, unless you have Sunday tick or on-line?? Cheers L.A.!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
I'm in Glendale and LA (Pete) is in N. Hollywood.

Pete is NH? I am in Sylmar.

Niner_Demon you live in Sylmar? What part? I have a rental property out there.
So Pasadena here. So what's the overall consensus? Is the SF Saloon the spot to be for our season opener?
Im on Sunset+Vine in Hollywood, I'm going up north for the weekend so I'll be catching this weeks game up there, but during the season I'll have Sunday ticket, so if anyone is ever in a jam and can't find a way to watch the game, fellow Niner fans are always welcome.

It'd be fun to get a good group together for the Saints game however, rather than sitting in my apt all by my onesies, screaming by myself haha
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
Originally posted by Curticio11:
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Fellas

From the Bay but live in LA (westwood). If you guys dont know there is a SF 49ers bar called, San Francisco Saloon, that a lot of us go to on Sundays. The crowd is 98% 49er fans and the other 2% = other fans (not rivals). Good crowd.

I say lets start getting together. Why? The best SF 49ers bar I've been to is a place in NYC called, Finnertys. A LOT of bay area transplants. We need to represent our 49ers in LA!

where at exactly? i moved to long beach but would be down to meet some friends in LA for a niner game

i'm from long beach
The SF Saloon is at:
11501 W Pico Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064 (between Barrington and 405)

If you guys pack this place, you should take pic's and post them after. Would love to see it.
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:
I'm in Glendale and LA (Pete) is in N. Hollywood.

Pete is NH? I am in Sylmar.

Niner_Demon you live in Sylmar? What part? I have a rental property out there.

Sayre and Fenton. Right down the street from were the fire started two years ago.
Originally posted by MaliCali:
Im on Sunset+Vine in Hollywood, I'm going up north for the weekend so I'll be catching this weeks game up there, but during the season I'll have Sunday ticket, so if anyone is ever in a jam and can't find a way to watch the game, fellow Niner fans are always welcome.

It'd be fun to get a good group together for the Saints game however, rather than sitting in my apt all by my onesies, screaming by myself haha

Definitely keep this in mind, especially for those games not locally televised (which is the majority). But you're going up North 12 days too soon, bud. I take it you won't be joining our home opener Webzone extravaganza against the sAINTS at the stick.
Originally posted by Blitz49er:

Definitely keep this in mind, especially for those games not locally televised (which is the majority). But you're going up North 12 days too soon, bud. I take it you won't be joining our home opener Webzone extravaganza against the sAINTS at the stick.

haha i know, I wish i could, i just posted in another thread how everyone needs to be going crazy at that game, as i would...I go to a game every season(used to be more when i was up north ), and when choosing this year i figured it would be incredibly fun to go to an away game, I've never done it, and I owe some Charger fans some s**t after the 2006 game that had more Charger than Niner fans..
Originally posted by Blitz49er:

haha i know, I wish i could, i just posted in another thread how everyone needs to be going crazy at that game, as i would...I go to a game every season(used to be more when i was up north ), and when choosing this year i figured it would be incredibly fun to go to an away game, I've never done it, and I owe some Charger fans some s**t after the 2006 game that had more Charger than Niner fans..

Already gotz my tix for the 9ers v. Chargers game. You bet your arse we owe them for that 2006 rumpus. I was at that game . I also thoroughly enjoy away games and try to get to 2 -3 per season. Also, I'm trying to get a tailgate going for the SD game. We should talk.
I'll have some friends with me, so of course down to TG..

I was also at that '06 chargers game, thats funny.

Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Fellas

From the Bay but live in LA (westwood). If you guys dont know there is a SF 49ers bar called, San Francisco Saloon, that a lot of us go to on Sundays. The crowd is 98% 49er fans and the other 2% = other fans (not rivals). Good crowd.

I say lets start getting together. Why? The best SF 49ers bar I've been to is a place in NYC called, Finnertys. A LOT of bay area transplants. We need to represent our 49ers in LA!

where at exactly? i moved to long beach but would be down to meet some friends in LA for a niner game

i'm from long beach
The SF Saloon is at:
11501 W Pico Blvd

If you guys pack this place, you should take pic's and post them after. Would love to see it.

I enjoy the place...great hotwings.

I think I remember someone saying that they wouldn't go there...don't remember why.
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Fellas

i'm from long beach
The SF Saloon is at:
11501 W Pico Blvd

I enjoy the place...great hotwings.

I think I remember someone saying that they wouldn't go there...don't remember why.

This place has great food. I stopped going because it's a bit of a drive for me especially after drinking. I got sunday ticket now.
I'll be at the SF Saloon on Sunday. GO niners!!!! I have to go pick up a jersey before then, my old Rice Jersey got demolished by one of my dogs

Hmm, the same goes for you bud. As great as it is to watch a Niner game, its better to jump and cheer with others. So when ya not feeling like yelling alone, feel free to roll to Pasadena and jump, spill beer and shout with me and other Niner fans.

[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Sep 8, 2010 at 14:40:38 ]
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
I'll be at the SF Saloon on Sunday. GO niners!!!! I have to go pick up a jersey before then, my old Rice Jersey got demolished by one of my dogs

At least you can blame your dog for your ill-fated jersey demise, i'm embarrassed to admit that the death of my jersey was at the hands of an evil dryer that voraciously ate away at my jersey.

So the SF Saloon seems to be the ticket for this Sunday, eh?
Share 49ersWebzone