Mike Iupati vs. Tyson Jackson
Derrick Johnson vs. Frank Gore
Brandon Flowers vs. Michael Crabtree
Nate Clements/T. Brown vs. Dwayne Boye
S. Spencer vs. Chris Chambers
Vernon Davis vs. Eric Berry
Jamaal Charles vs. Patrick Willis
Branden Albert vs. Ahmad Brooks

Iupati will EAT Tyson Jackson for lunch.

Brooks should beat Albert most times.

Gore will break at least two D Johnsons "tackles attempts".

Our WRs could have a tough time getting open against KCs two corners.

It'd be nice to have Ginn back for this game, but VD will be the one to open us up and test E Berry's coverage skills. I expect a couple of HUGE plays from VD this week.

If they get J Charles into space, we could have some problems.

I hope the Niners don't actually punt to McCluster or Areanes.

I believe Tyson Jackson is out for this game with a leg injury.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Arrowhead is a very loud outdoor venue.

Some key match-ups:
Joe Staley vs. Tamba Hali
Anthony Davis vs. Mike Vrabel

It'd be nice to have Ginn back for this game, but VD will be the one to open us up and test E Berry's coverage skills. I expect a couple of HUGE plays from VD this week.

Tamba Hali may be out as well.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Honestly I think we can take on and beat any team in the league. What worries me is us beating ourselves. Bottomline, we gotta execute and play mistake free football. If we can do that, I think we should handle the Chiefs pretty good.

And learn to capitalize on mistakes of opponents.
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by cortana49:
Arrowhead is a very loud outdoor venue.

Some key match-ups:
Joe Staley vs. Tamba Hali
Anthony Davis vs. Mike Vrabel

Tamba Hali may be out as well.

You guys can't forget about our sorry ass special teams play. Who's going to return punts this week? Zeigler?
Originally posted by richierich:
You guys can't forget about our sorry ass special teams play. Who's going to return punts this week? Zeigler?

Ginn could be back.

Rookie Kyle Williams could make his debut.

Ginn could be back.

damn williams been out forever, i know toe injuries can be lagging but DAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!!!!!! i really hope he returns sunday and ginn at best is a quick healer comes back sunday if not he better play in atl. im anxious to see williams play in the slot but i doubt hes gonna see time as a wr this yr with the best case scenario later on as he practices more.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Ginn could be back.

damn williams been out forever, i know toe injuries can be lagging but DAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!!!!!! i really hope he returns sunday and ginn at best is a quick healer comes back sunday if not he better play in atl. im anxious to see williams play in the slot but i doubt hes gonna see time as a wr this yr with the best case scenario later on as he practices more.

Don't count him out so quick...2 questions that need to be answered: is he still in football shape and does he know the playbook? If he comes back and Ginn is out for more then 2 weeks he could see the field quickly. The only other competition he would have is Z but we need fast guy on the field.
Originally posted by jreff22:

Ginn could be back.

Don't count him out so quick...2 questions that need to be answered: is he still in football shape and does he know the playbook? If he comes back and Ginn is out for more then 2 weeks he could see the field quickly. The only other competition he would have is Z but we need fast guy on the field.

i hope so, like his quickness and speed and thats a perfect combo for the slot
I say we start off the game with a flea-flicker or at least play-action with a deep strike to Davis, Crabtree or even Morgan. We hit that, we instantly take the crowd out of it.

Ginn could be back.

Kyle missed a big chunk of TC and preseason. At this point I would say he handles return duties only.
please win

Ginn could be back.

Kyle missed a big chunk of TC and preseason. At this point I would say he handles return duties only.

Probably, but Crabs did it so it's not out of the question. It's still early in the season so he has some time to get up to speed with the O.
f**k the raiders but

Originally posted by samoan49er:
I say we start off the game with a flea-flicker or at least play-action with a deep strike to Davis, Crabtree or even Morgan. We hit that, we instantly take the crowd out of it.

I'm going to guess we start with a dive up the middle.
Share 49ersWebzone