Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Bulaga Drama...

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers is Bulaga's team growing up, I think hes just pissed we didn't draft him.

I'm worried now that I found that out. Remember what happened last time we passed up a 49er fan in the first round for someone else who plays the same position?

who

Tom Brady

NVM Brady wasnt pick in the first

then who? brady is the only guy that comes to mind.

I'm worried now that I found that out. Remember what happened last time we passed up a 49er fan in the first round for someone else who plays the same position?

who

Tom Brady

NVM Brady wasnt picked in the first

must be Aaron Rodgers

who

Aaron Rodgers

who

Aaron Rodgers

DeSean Jackson? Wasn't he from the bay area.
its not that dramatic

who

Rodgers
Originally posted by Superbowl09:

who

Aaron Rodgers

DeSean Jackson? Wasn't he from the bay area.

Jackson is from SoCal i believe, but played ball in NorCal.
Originally posted by DesiDez:

who

Rodgers

Also both landing in Green Bay.
Originally posted by redrathman:
The quote is unattributed and misleading.

Teams commonly tell kids they're looking to draft them at a certain pick prior to the draft. The quote almost implies that the 49ers had called Bulaga prior to the 11th pick (which they didn't).

exactly not a big deal at all it's to the point where any news is news these days

who

Tom Brady

must be Aaron Rodgers

ah.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Delete this thread before nickbradley sees it

He'll create a thread about Bulaga, the Packers and a poll on if we should have drafted Bulaga. Then a thread about trading for Bulaga and a poll about trading for him.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

who

Tom Brady

must be Aaron Rodgers

ah.

and he went to GB, oh s**t this is not gonna turn out good. Bulaga is gonna be a pro bowler and Davis is gonna be Alice Smith.
http://calgoldenbearfootball.blogspot.com/2005/04/meet-aaron-rodgers-guy-nobody-wanted.html

Rodgers was a big 49ers fan

Quote:
That Rodgers grew up a 49ers fan is not all that surprising. But Rodgers was not merely a casual fan. For him, the 49ers bordered on obsession.
The allegiance was passed down from his mother, Darla, who used to accompany her parents to games at Kezar Stadium when Dick Nolan, the father of current coach Mike Nolan, was the 49ers' coach.
"I have to laugh, because that means Mike Nolan was probably the kid on the sideline with his dad when I was a kid in the stands," Darla said.
Aaron flipped on 49ers games on Sundays as soon as the family returned home from church. He unwrapped 49ers paraphernalia - a Jerry Rice jersey one year, a Joe Montana poster the next - on Christmas and birthdays. And when he played at Cal, he wore a Montana T-shirt, which was "borrowed" from Luke, as it turns out, underneath his Bears uniform.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
http://calgoldenbearfootball.blogspot.com/2005/04/meet-aaron-rodgers-guy-nobody-wanted.html

Rodgers was a big 49ers fan

Quote:
That Rodgers grew up a 49ers fan is not all that surprising. But Rodgers was not merely a casual fan. For him, the 49ers bordered on obsession.
The allegiance was passed down from his mother, Darla, who used to accompany her parents to games at Kezar Stadium when Dick Nolan, the father of current coach Mike Nolan, was the 49ers' coach.
"I have to laugh, because that means Mike Nolan was probably the kid on the sideline with his dad when I was a kid in the stands," Darla said.
Aaron flipped on 49ers games on Sundays as soon as the family returned home from church. He unwrapped 49ers paraphernalia - a Jerry Rice jersey one year, a Joe Montana poster the next - on Christmas and birthdays. And when he played at Cal, he wore a Montana T-shirt, which was "borrowed" from Luke, as it turns out, underneath his Bears uniform.

Is it August yet?
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Delete this thread before nickbradley sees it

He'll create a thread about Bulaga, the Packers and a poll on if we should have drafted Bulaga. Then a thread about trading for Bulaga and a poll about trading for him.