There are 149 users in the forums

Bulaga Drama...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
okay he's obviously bitter that his childhood team told him they would take him and didnt which cost him millions of dollars...
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by nickbradley:
One post about Bulaga being a better choice than Iupati (strategically), and this is what I get?

You and Valrod should get a f***ing clue.

Actually it's not the 1 thread on BB, it's the one million other threads you start where your point actually could have been posted in many other already existing threads on the same subject.

I like how you selectively quoted me.

I made one comment about how it might be a good idea to draft TWO OTs that can play OT and OG before the draft, and one after.
Of course he's p*ssed at us. The difference between pick 11 and pick 24 has got be some serious coin. I'm too lazy to look it up myself but see how bitter Crabtree was last year.

Fortunately for him he landed in the perfect in situation. He should just ask Aaron Rodgers if he regrets us passing on him 5 years ago.
I can understand why he wants to stay in the Midwest. So, good luck to him. I just don't think he's going to have much of an upside in the NFL, and that is why I believed he would drop in the first round.

No malice. We picked up two better OL, and that makes it all OK by me.
Bulaga is a natural fit for Wisconsin. He lost out on a lot of guarantteed money, but he will love living in Wisconsin and his fmaily will be closer.

I hold no ill will for him, I think he will have at least a 10 year career for Green Bay.

GB got value in this pick in my opinion.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers is Bulaga's team growing up, I think hes just pissed we didn't draft him.

Oh well. This isn't the first time the Niners passed on someone (see QB Aaron Rogers, LB Dan Morgan) and I am sure it won't be the last.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
One post about Bulaga being a better choice than Iupati (strategically), and this is what I get?

You and Valrod should get a f***ing clue.

Actually it's not the 1 thread on BB, it's the one million other threads you start where your point actually could have been posted in many other already existing threads on the same subject.

I like how you selectively quoted me.

I made one comment about how it might be a good idea to draft TWO OTs that can play OT and OG before the draft, and one after.

Why don't you go back and search the number of threads you started about trading up or down ? I'd bet the number is about 10 easily.
Every time you have a new "thought" you start a thread, why not use the search function and scroll down the first couple pages and see if there is already a thread on the subject/topic on your mind before starting a new thread ?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
The guy has short arms. Even Warren Sapp thinks he will end up like Robert Gallery, whom he played with, as a guard because of his arm length.
Where does this "short arm" crap come from? Bulaga's arms are no shorter than those of Jake Long or Joe Thomas. Both drafted very high and both pretty good LTs.

It's like saying the Yorks won't spend money. Saying it over and over again, doesn't change the fact that it is FALSE.
Green Bay is gonna wish they signed Kwame Harris instead of wasting this draft pick.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers is Bulaga's team growing up, I think hes just pissed we didn't draft him.

I think he's just pissed he's out 15 million dollars....LOL
Every player drafted lower than expected will rationalize why they were drafted where they were and decide why that team was a better fit anyway. He's Hawkeye alum so of course I wish him the best. I think he'll have a long career in GB.
Originally posted by DownSouth:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
The guy has short arms. Even Warren Sapp thinks he will end up like Robert Gallery, whom he played with, as a guard because of his arm length.
Where does this "short arm" crap come from? Bulaga's arms are no shorter than those of Jake Long or Joe Thomas. Both drafted very high and both pretty good LTs.

It's like saying the Yorks won't spend money. Saying it over and over again, doesn't change the fact that it is FALSE.

bulaga dropped because many believe Kirk Ferentz 'coaches up' his players and makes them look better than they actually are. He also looks like Robert Gallery did at Iowa.
Dude is a beast..... a fearsome T-Rex... short arms and all
Sounds like the pete carrol, taylor mays situation. We probably thought the raiders would take Davis and we would get stuck with Bulaga.

Gotta love the Raiders. Who's going to help us when were drafting in the 20's and there still top 10?
Share 49ersWebzone