There are 434 users in the forums

Bulaga Drama...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
The guy has short arms. Even Warren Sapp thinks he will end up like Robert Gallery, whom he played with, as a guard because of his arm length.

That's fine, we got two better OL men with higher ceilings.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
49ers is Bulaga's team growing up, I think hes just pissed we didn't draft him.

I'm worried now that I found that out. Remember what happened last time we passed up a 49er fan in the first round for someone else who plays the same position?

who

Tom Brady

I was thinking Rogers. I thought Brady was a 7th rounder....oh well.

Did everyone see Bulaga open mouth kiss that guy when he got picked? How hot was that? Then it ended up being his brother, now its just awkward.
Originally posted by dr8van:

I'm worried now that I found that out. Remember what happened last time we passed up a 49er fan in the first round for someone else who plays the same position?

who

Tom Brady

Did everyone see Bulaga open mouth kiss that guy when he got picked? How hot was that? Then it ended up being his brother, now its just awkward.

who

Tom Brady

My bad. It wasnt Buluga. It was Pouncey. The Steelers pick.
Still hot at the time. Now awkward b/c it was his brother.

Should this be its own thread?

Kiss

[ Edited by dr8van on Apr 29, 2010 at 10:33:42 ]

who

Tom Brady

that was Pouncey.

who

Tom Brady

My bad. It wasnt Buluga. It was Pouncey. The Steelers pick.
Still hot at the time. Now awkward b/c it was his brother.

Should this be its own thread?

Kiss

Your reactions are so predictable. If we draft someone, we praise how great he is. If he is drafted by another team, then we scream what a piece of crap he is. Bulaga, I am sure, is a good guy. We might have drafted him, in which case we would be praising him. But when he goes to GB we rip him. He may indeed have told the GB media that he didn't want to go to SF. If he did he was only playing up to the fans, knowing that they would love it. It might be good for us to demonstrate some maturity, although such predictable fickleness is amusing.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Delete this thread before nickbradley sees it

Why do you keep implying that I am some huge Bulaga-backer????

Davis is BETTER than Bulaga.

My opinion was that it would have been good to draft Bulaga to play OG/OT.

who the f**k is nickbradley

I'm a guy who posted that it would have been smarter to take Davis AND bulaga instead of Davis and Iupati, since Bulaga can play OT and Guard.

Valrod is just a little too thick to understand that I never, ever, thought that Bulaga was better than Davis.

[ Edited by nickbradley on Apr 29, 2010 at 10:57:59 ]
Originally posted by excelsior:
Your reactions are so predictable. If we draft someone, we praise how great he is. If he is drafted by another team, then we scream what a piece of crap he is. Bulaga, I am sure, is a good guy. We might have drafted him, in which case we would be praising him. But when he goes to GB we rip him. He may indeed have told the GB media that he didn't want to go to SF. If he did he was only playing up to the fans, knowing that they would love it. It might be good for us to demonstrate some maturity, although such predictable fickleness is amusing.

Exactly. I think Bulaga will be good, he may even play better his rookie year than Davis, although if Davis plays up to his potential he'll be one of the best OT's in the nfl and will definitely push Staley to RT.
Bulaga said what he had to so the green bay fans would embrace him. He can't say "Damn, I wanted the Niners to draft me not the freakin Packers!" If I recall correctly after Rodgers was drafted by the Pack he had said something along the lines of he was a huge Niners fan until they got rid of Joe then he became a Packers fan.
I won't lie, Id do the same. Unless of course I was drafted by the Cowboys.

“I don’t think he would have fit in out in San Francisco, and he even said he didn’t like it out there,” Brucker said. “And he didn’t like New York City. That’s why I think he went to school at Iowa. He’s just a middle-of-the-country type of kid.”

He's just not a big city kind of guy, what's the big deal here?
Originally posted by KRS-1:

He'll create a thread about Bulaga, the Packers and a poll on if we should have drafted Bulaga. Then a thread about trading for Bulaga and a poll about trading for him.

One post about Bulaga being a better choice than Iupati (strategically), and this is what I get?

You and Valrod should get a f***ing clue.

I never, ever thought Bulaga was better than Davis. And I made two posts, EVER, about Bulaga and Davis.

One was before the draft, where I posted it would be smart to take Davis AND Bulaga, if possible, because both can play GUARD AND TACKLE. That way, its highly unlikely we end up with a bust at tackle.

Never thought we would have the opportunity, but was then suprised when we passed on Bulaga at 17.
well duhhh.... 49ers told him they were gonna draft him at 13 but they traded up to the 11 spot. how the hell can they draft him at 13 when they got the 11th pick....duhhh come on use your head Bulaga
Man, I just had to take a huge Bulaga. I think it was bigger than that guy and probably could have been a HoF player it put up a tremendous fight. But then I flushed and all the fight was gone.

~Ceadder
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by nickbradley:
One post about Bulaga being a better choice than Iupati (strategically), and this is what I get?

You and Valrod should get a f***ing clue.

Actually it's not the 1 thread on BB, it's the one million other threads you start where your point actually could have been posted in many other already existing threads on the same subject.
Share 49ersWebzone