LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

For Fun: Favorite Win & Worst Loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Win
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals W 24-9

Loss
Seattle. It still makes me ill. If I have to watch Battle field one more punt I'm going to Vomit!
The 2nd Cards game was my favorite (for obvious reasons), and the Eagles game was the worst because it knocked us out of the playoff hunt (the Vikings game is a close second).
Originally posted by VA49er:
Win

Loss
Seattle. It still makes me ill. If I have to watch Battle field one more punt I'm going to Vomit!

I know, damn to Battle.. i am so sick!!! I hate Battle so much. i was right because he was still suck!! i remember, most of people liked Battle before now.. people were so embarrassing it!! I am glad they believe in me that finally!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Win

Loss

I know, damn to Battle.. i am so sick!!! I hate Battle so much. i was right because he was still suck!! i remember, most of people liked Battle before now.. people were so embarrassing it!! I am glad they believe in me that finally!

Wow that sentence had correct grammer

i think the 2nd cardinals game was fun to watch and the vikings loss sucked the most hahaha
MNF game :

Atlanta :
[ Edited by momoney925 on Jan 4, 2010 at 10:39 PM ]
Best win: Jacksonville - It was our most complete game in years.
Worst loss: Seattle - Alex has a career day, but our coaches and special teams throw it all away.

Most enjoyable win: Second Arizona game. Monday night, just thoroughly fun.
Most painful loss: Minnesota by a mile. That was crippling. Favre comes back from the grave to haunt us some more.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Fav Win = Arizona
Jags game gets a vote from me too because we just played clean.

Worse Loss = Seattle.

Honestly everyone keeps saying Min but I knew that sht would happen. Favre pwns us plain and simple I'm over it. The one in Seattle was so important for so many reasons. And the worst part is we had it and Smith drove us down the field TWICE to win that game. Statistically everything was there...unfortunately, even the 1 or 2 drops. I just really felt we had that game.

The Colts game pi$$ed me off too. We were UP at the half after a GREAT drive by Smith. We come out in the 2nd half and play conservaball and get beat by the most unconventional and wild play.

Cosigned. Agree on both.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
i think the 2nd cardinals game was fun to watch and the vikings loss sucked the most hahaha

this.. plain and simple
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Win

Loss

your wright buzzb.. peeps should be listened to u wiser then mostly people

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

this.. plain and simple

I hope Brett Favre makes it to the superbowl and loses by 1 point in the last 2 seconds of the game.

+1
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Most painful loss Minnesota

Broke my remote on the Viking loss.

I broke about 3 remotes this season, one oscillating fan and like 3 holes in the wall. I have to control my temper better next season.

Sounds a lot my list of broken items but I will have to add rocking chair to list.
Bears/Eagles. I was at the Eagle's game. F%^k the Eagles and all their fans!

LB
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Most painful loss Minnesota

I agree. The Monday night game was just awesome, until our offense showed up!
win : week one vs AZ
loss : vs vikes (but if we were REALLY in the running for the division at the time we played them, which was NOT the case, i'd say maybe vs seahawks)
I was mad (like i was after the loss at AZ last year) after the vikes game, got really crazy and made my wife angry over me
Share 49ersWebzone