There are 259 users in the forums

For Fun: Favorite Win & Worst Loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Most painful loss Minnesota

Broke my remote on the Viking loss.

Lol, Broke my cell phone on the Seahawks loss.
Best- T.O. catching a TD as time expires to beat Farve and Green Bay. I was too horse to tell off the cheese head a$$ who was sitting next to me.
Seattle.
arizona wins
vikings loss.... we dont get favre we make playoffs
Originally posted by smashmouth51:
Best- T.O. catching a TD as time expires to beat Farve and Green Bay. I was too horse to tell off the cheese head a$$ who was sitting next to me.

lol, that was 12 years ago. I'm pretty sure the thread is asking about this last season.
  • smileyman
  • Info N/A
Favorite win--MNF smackdown of the Cardinals
Worst loss--tie between the Seahawks game and the Minnesota one, though the Hawks gets the nod because of the playoff implications.
Originally posted by SFATeflonDon:
Win:
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals W 24-9

Loss:
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks L 17-20

I concur... nothing hurts more when you have "no business" loosing to team inferior to you.
My Favorite win and worst loss didn't come from this season. My favorite win was the wildcard playoff win against the pack where Owens caught Steve Young's pass in the end zone in double coverage with only 8 seconds left on the clock.

My worst loss was the very next game against the Falcons when Hearst's ankle was shattered by Chuck Smith. Seeing Hearst's ankle break made me sick to my stomach.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
My Favorite win and worst loss didn't come from this season. My favorite win was the wildcard playoff win against the pack where Owens caught Steve Young's pass in the end zone in double coverage with only 8 seconds left on the clock.

My worst loss was the very next game against the Falcons when Hearst's ankle was shattered by Chuck Smith. Seeing Hearst's ankle break made me sick to my stomach.

don't get me wrong i feel ur pain but
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Most painful loss Minnesota

Originally posted by Gore_21:
Another season in the books. We had a lot of highs and lows. We had some really good performances and some really bad ones. We where brilliant at times, inept at others. The team broke records, hearts and heads but one thing is for sure.... 49ers to the end!!! So with that being said:

Which win did you enjoy the most?
Sun Sep. 13 @Cardinals W 20-16
Sun Sep. 20 Seahawks W 23-10
Sun Oct. 4 Rams W 35-0
Thur Nov. 12 Bears W 10-6
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars W 20-3
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals W 24-9
Sun Dec. 27 Lions W 20-6
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams W 28-6

Which Lost Hurt the Most?
Sun Sep. 27 @Vikings L 24-27
Sun Oct. 11 Falcons L 10-45
Sun Oct. 25 @Texans L 21-24
Sun Nov. 1 @Colts L 14-18
Sun Nov. 8 Titans L 27-34
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers L 24-30
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks L 17-20
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles L 13-27

Cards best Win by far if I had to pick one.

Shattle Loss, not only did we lose but we lost with the help of the Refs. Alex played relatively well in that game it was a shame how it was stolen from him.

~Ceadder
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Best win. Monday againat Ari. We str8 dominated them on national TV. It was a good showing for our team.

Loss, the Seattle game. The Minny loss was bad but Seattle is a crappy team who we had to beat to have a chance for the playoffs and we lost on that stupid ass end around (that play was the difference). I was mad for a week after that.
Game one win agains AZ was my favorite win.

Houston was the worst game of the year for me because it sent the team into a downward spiral with Smith at the helm.

[ Edited by ninerfan818 on Jan 9, 2010 at 01:25:50 ]
Share 49ersWebzone