LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

For Fun: Favorite Win & Worst Loss

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Another season in the books. We had a lot of highs and lows. We had some really good performances and some really bad ones. We where brilliant at times, inept at others. The team broke records, hearts and heads but one thing is for sure.... 49ers to the end!!! So with that being said:

Which win did you enjoy the most?
Sun Sep. 13 @Cardinals W 20-16
Sun Sep. 20 Seahawks W 23-10
Sun Oct. 4 Rams W 35-0
Thur Nov. 12 Bears W 10-6
Sun Nov. 29 Jaguars W 20-3
Mon Dec. 14 Cardinals W 24-9
Sun Dec. 27 Lions W 20-6
Sun Jan. 3 @Rams W 28-6

Which Lost Hurt the Most?
Sun Sep. 27 @Vikings L 24-27
Sun Oct. 11 Falcons L 10-45
Sun Oct. 25 @Texans L 21-24
Sun Nov. 1 @Colts L 14-18
Sun Nov. 8 Titans L 27-34
Sun Nov. 22 @Packers L 24-30
Sun Dec. 6 @Seahawks L 17-20
Sun Dec. 20 @Eagles L 13-27
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Most painful loss Minnesota
Easy... The best win was the monday night game at the stick where the niners made warner look like a rookie.

The worst, which still leaves a bitter taste, is the vikings game, man we were just one miraculous play from a win.
I loved the very first win against the Cardinals in their stadium. Was just a great way to start the season.

Worst loss was definitely against the Seahawks. A team we should've beaten and to put us in a potential race for the NFC all but shattered any hopes we had. Bah.

As a bonus, worst play of the year was definitely the Pass from Favre to Greg Lewis. I've never felt my heart lower so much.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Broke my remote on the Viking loss.
Favorite win(s) Arizona

I'd have to agree but that Seattle loss was a close 2nd. That pretty much ended our playoffs hopes.
win: mnf against the tards
loss: seattle(flew 1500 miles)
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Broke my remote on the Viking loss.

I broke about 3 remotes this season, one oscillating fan and like 3 holes in the wall. I have to control my temper better next season.
Favorite Win: MNF Tards
Worst Loss: Falcons (at that time) because i thought that we showed everybody we were frauds and started getting the feeling we were going to miss the playoffs.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Favorite win(s) Arizona

I'd have to agree but that Seattle loss was a close 2nd. That pretty much ended our playoffs hopes.

win-tards 2nd game

lose-settle(playoff hopes)/colts(playing a geat team on the road)
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Favorite win: Humiliating the Cardinals at our own house on live, national television!

Worst loss: Falcons game, in fact it stands now as the worst 49ers (blowout) loss in FRANCHISE HISTORY!

That game was so off-tilt, nobody looked prepared, and the referees purposely ignored 'audible' booth reviews in the first half, to rub it in towards Sing's temperament the moment we hastily wasted all three of our time-outs.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Favorite win(s) Arizona

Originally posted by TexasNiner84:
Favorite Win: MNF Tards
Worst Loss: Falcons (at that time) because i thought that we showed everybody we were frauds and started getting the feeling we were going to miss the playoffs.

I know but I took it as every team gets one bad game a season where everything goes wrong. We didn't come ready to play. The 3rd and 8 from the 10 where Roddy gets a 90 yard TD, Delanie's kick return fumble that wasn't a fumble, etc. It just snowballed.
Share 49ersWebzone