LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

L.A. 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This is a troll thread... mods do your stuff, no real news no strong hints of move just pure troll bulls**t, really mods?
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Im talking about the local fans. I actually respect the fanbase outside of SF. We've been living through a nightmare for the past 8 years, and any fan that would stick around and support the team deserves credit. What irks me is that SF is full of fairweather fans. The typical cheese eating, wine sipping retards that show up when the team's winning, but pretend that the Niners dont even exist when the team is losing. It's this fairweather "not my problem" mentality that has failed to get the team a new stadium for the past 15 years.

I firmly believe that SF does not deserve an NFL franchise. The only reason I cant imagine moving the Niners is because the SF logo has so much tradition and history linked to it. Or otherwise, Id be first on the ship to moving to LA.....

I hate to break it to you, but every city and every team has fans like that. It's not just San Francisco and it's not just the 49ers. If ANY other city were to get a team, the same sh*t you just dropped would apply.
lol no! you can take the Raiders or Chargers back tho! but i think your gonna end up with the Jags.
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Originally posted by ToddShaw:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I support my 49ers, but i have no love for the city of San Francisco. No offense, but you people are sorriest excuse of a fanbase in the entire league. This team put your city on the map in terms of sports; it brought you 5 trophies, glory, history, and some fo the greatest players the sport has ever seen. Even with all that, you people are the cheapest, most thankless, mofos on the face of this earth. In all honestly, you dont deserve a sports franchise in SF, and it the logo wasnt so attached to the team (and its history), Id be all for moving it to LA.

With that said, it's obvious the people of San Fran arent willing to dish out wnough dough to build a stadium. So unless the team moves out, the best case scenario is to invest in Candlestick and get it revamped (ala Lambeau field). Just fix up the seating and the field, and give the retarded fans what they've been asking for all these years..........cupholders.

Are you talking about the people of San Fran or ALL the fans around the nation? I'm very thankful in our team and If I lived there, I would dish out money. If 1,000,000 people donated 5 bucks each, thats a lot of money right there. Matter of fact we should start a donation.

Im talking about the local fans. I actually respect the fanbase outside of SF. We've been living through a nightmare for the past 8 years, and any fan that would stick around and support the team deserves credit. What irks me is that SF is full of fairweather fans. The typical cheese eating, wine sipping retards that show up when the team's winning, but pretend that the Niners dont even exist when the team is losing. It's this fairweather "not my problem" mentality that has failed to get the team a new stadium for the past 15 years.

I firmly believe that SF does not deserve an NFL franchise. The only reason I cant imagine moving the Niners is because the SF logo has so much tradition and history linked to it. Or otherwise, Id be first on the ship to moving to LA.....

Are you talking about the fans from Frisco or the entire Bay Area.

L.A. Has some of the most fairweather fans in the nation. They only support the team when they're hot. Ala Lakers, Dodgers and USC. I remember the stands being empty when the Lakers sucked ass. You can go to a Golden State Warrior game and see fans rooting year in and year out for a sorry franchise. LA only supports teams that are in vogue. Let's be real.

Average Laker attendance by year, since Staples Center opened (Capacity: 18,997)

1999-00 18,815
2000-01 18,935
2001-02 18,995
2002-03 18,970
2003-04 18,967
2004-05 18,792
2005-06 18,882
2006-07 18,985
2007-08 18,997
2008-09 18,997

In the 48 years that the Dodgers have played in Dodger Stadium, they have drawn more fans than the average MLB team, by a significant margin, in EVERY season. They have drawn over 3,000,000 people every year since 2001. They are always near the top in MLB attendance.

And ZRF is absolutely right about the home 49er crowds. It's been full of fans of the opposing team for years now.

[ Edited by LA9erFan on Dec 10, 2009 at 18:45:31 ]
I agree with ZRF, we have a sorry SF 49ers fanbase. I know that's a very big large blanket statement.

We have to have one of the most quietest stadiums in the league. I know we haven't been anything worth mentioning in a while, but when I look at teams like the Chiefs and Browns, I always see full stands even though they have sorry teams as well.

At Candlestick, by the 3rd quarter, the seats are empty. Heck on the few days that we blow an opposing team out, mid-way through the 4th quarter, the seats are starting to get empty.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I agree with ZRF, we have a sorry SF 49ers fanbase. I know that's a very big large blanket statement.

We have to have one of the most quietest stadiums in the league. I know we haven't been anything worth mentioning in a while, but when I look at teams like the Chiefs and Browns, I always see full stands even though they have sorry teams as well.

At Candlestick, by the 3rd quarter, the seats are empty. Heck on the few days that we blow an opposing team out, mid-way through the 4th quarter, the seats are starting to get empty.

-9fA

thats mostly cause we have a rat hole of a stadium, that takes 3 and half hours to get out of

Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
I support my 49ers, but i have no love for the city of San Francisco. No offense, but you people are sorriest excuse of a fanbase in the entire league. This team put your city on the map in terms of sports; it brought you 5 trophies, glory, history, and some fo the greatest players the sport has ever seen. Even with all that, you people are the cheapest, most thankless, mofos on the face of this earth. In all honestly, you dont deserve a sports franchise in SF, and it the logo wasnt so attached to the team (and its history), Id be all for moving it to LA.

With that said, it's obvious the people of San Fran arent willing to dish out wnough dough to build a stadium. So unless the team moves out, the best case scenario is to invest in Candlestick and get it revamped (ala Lambeau field). Just fix up the seating and the field, and give the retarded fans what they've been asking for all these years..........cupholders.

Are you talking about the people of San Fran or ALL the fans around the nation? I'm very thankful in our team and If I lived there, I would dish out money. If 1,000,000 people donated 5 bucks each, thats a lot of money right there. Matter of fact we should start a donation.

I agree. Not being in Cali, I guess it's easier for me to see the team move though. I don't have the hatred for LA/SoCal like some Northern Californians have since i'm in the Midwest. I do like visiting San Fran though and like to plan trips around home games that I can attend.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Jesus f**king Christ, did anyone even bother to read the article? All this drama over something that didn't even mention LA, which has already been said.

Stop freaking out people, the Niners moving to Socal has a snowball's chance in hell. It's more likely going to be the Rams coming back here than anything at this point in time.

THANK YOU!

You sir have just won the Relevant Poster of the day award.

Bless You!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Jesus f**king Christ, did anyone even bother to read the article? All this drama over something that didn't even mention LA, which has already been said.

Stop freaking out people, the Niners moving to Socal has a snowball's chance in hell. It's more likely going to be the Rams coming back here than anything at this point in time.

THANK YOU!

You sir have just won the Relevant Poster of the day award.

Bless You!

Hence my earlier call for the mods!
Originally posted by 49ers84:
Quote:
Seriously , LA hate is not necessary.

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

I could give two s**ts what self righteous Snore Ca people think, they are completely subject to So Cal.

We rule this state , we are bigger and stronger. They are a bunch of whiny sissies who fondle little boys and brag about it.

We dictate the state. They can only blame themselves for losing this franchise. We will gladly support it and give it a nice venue.

All right! YOU are an a**hole. YOU could go an f**k yourself!

You are obviously unintelligent and illiterate. Nobody on this web site gives a flying f**k about your efforts to offend and insult true 49er fans.

However, perhaps we should pity you for your idiocy and for the obvious fact that you have no life so you find it necessary to spend your time trying to incite anger and conflict on a San Francisco 49er fan web site. We all feel real sorry for you... fool.

Mods - LOCK THIS THREAD... PLEASE!!

I don't know if anyone posted this but here is THE BEST place to put our new stadium. Screw OH, screw LA for sure, and screw Santa Clara, and that desolate no vibe, sucking parking lot. This is THE $hit!
^^ Keep dreaming, it's not gonna happen.

-9fA
Originally posted by awol36:

-9fA

thats mostly cause we have a rat hole of a stadium, that takes 3 and half hours to get out of

It takes 10 minutes if you drink one more beer and shoot the breeze with your friends in the lot after the game.

But if you are one of those people who have to get an early jump, leave early, or just plain like to stupidly get in the line then ya, it will take 35+ minutes to get out..

Why go if you insist on this?? Your mom want you home early, your wife, why not tell them you are going to the GAME and you will be back, when you get there.. gezzz
^^ Keep dreaming, it's not gonna happen.

-9fA

It's going to happen, money for final cleanup it in place and Lennar is going to do most of the financing, then the Yorks and we still have, I think $110 mil from Eddie's vote, back when..

You will see. This lawsuit in SC is the best thing I've heard.. in a long time on the stadium front.

No stupid Mall, THE KILLER view, NFL wants this, this is SB site if there ever was..

Personally I WUV this site..

Hey maybe the Faiders could play here too... NOT!

i live in san jose so this doesn't apply to myself, but you could leave with 49ers84 too !

Share 49ersWebzone