LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

L.A. 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
^^ Keep dreaming, it's not gonna happen.

-9fA

It's going to happen, money for final cleanup it in place and Lennar is going to do most of the financing, then the Yorks and we still have, I think $110 mil from Eddie's vote, back when..

You will see. This lawsuit in SC is the best thing I've heard.. in a long time on the stadium front.

No stupid Mall, THE KILLER view, NFL wants this, this is SB site if there ever was..

Personally I WUV this site..

Hey maybe the Faiders could play here too... NOT!

Absolutely.

Yorks are pretty dumb football wise but they are not when it comes to real estate. The DeBartolo Corporation has roughly $50 billion in capital running through it every year. Denise DeBartolo York as of 2007 is one of the top 3 wealthiest owners in the NFL. One does not get into that position by making dumb business decisions.

This whole thing with SC has been posturing by the 49ers, to pit one city against the other to ultimately get the best deal. SF has influential people in its corner, i.e. Feinstein, Pelosi, Boxer, who are all 9er fans.

Lennar is offering a better deal than SC can ever hope to offer. They're putting roughly $100 mil into the stadium, just for the right to develop the surrounding area. SF is going to buy the site from the feds for pennies on the dollar, after the feds pay to clean it up, then give the land to the 49ers.

One would have to be retarded not to accept that deal.
LA can have nothing and like it. Such talk about the 49ers moving to that %^$hole is heresy.
Keep dreaming.

-9fA
Originally posted by kstolai:
Keep dreaming.

-9fA
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
So very misleading
Share 49ersWebzone