There are 239 users in the forums

L.A. 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Yeah, well I don't like you guys either.

Maybe you can get season tickets. It's a good setup for you.
Kobe is a rap#&t!!

IMO

[ Edited by domesik on Dec 10, 2009 at 13:12:28 ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Well, they are gold diggers.

I can see it now....

You're Los Angeles 49ers and the Gold Digger Girls.

Originally posted by dman:
Originally posted by 49ers84:
Quote:
f**k that, f**k LA, and f**k LA 49ers! This team should stay in the bay area, Santa Clara needs to get that stadium done, and cedar fair can go blow their brains out with a shotgun for all I care. Good god these southern californians trying to steal our team is annoying. If you don't like San Fransisco and the 9ers go be a fan of some other team!!!

Wow look at the self righteous Bay Area Boy throwing a hissy fit. Maybe if you would of built this first class franchise a nice venue instead of using tax dollars to fund 5 year old 's with condoms, there would be no talk of LA.

So f**k you!!!!

LA 49ers is coming

Seriously , LA hate is not necessary.

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

This.
Just for the record, I don't support a change to the Los Angeles 49ers...

But I sure as hell would buy season tickets if they do.
Quote:
f**k that, f**k LA, and f**k LA 49ers! This team should stay in the bay area, Santa Clara needs to get that stadium done, and cedar fair can go blow their brains out with a shotgun for all I care. Good god these southern californians trying to steal our team is annoying. If you don't like San Fransisco and the 9ers go be a fan of some other team!!!

Wow look at the self righteous Bay Area Boy throwing a hissy fit. Maybe if you would of built this first class franchise a nice venue instead of using tax dollars to fund 5 year old 's with condoms, there would be no talk of LA.

So f**k you!!!!

LA 49ers is coming

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

this!
Jags, Raiders and Chargers are more likely.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Jags, Raiders and Chargers are more likely.

A lot of people in LA would like the Raiders back...

I am not one of them.

Chargers, from what I understand, are the most likely option.
Keep the 49ers in SF. Fans everywhere have always bugged me but they are especially sycophantic here. I won't even go watch the 49ers play anywhere because of the token douche.

Token douche: Spoonerism is sitting at the bar watching the Vikings vs. 49ers. I am a civil objective fan when I am out. Token douche is not. Token douche comes into the bar and immediately starts heckling the Vikings fans. Clearly, Token douche has not realized he has hexed our team and has never seen a movie(hello, smack talkers always get theirs). Token douche gets the whole bar to hate him and hate the 49ers. Token douche slips quietly out as Brett Favre burns us at the last second and leaves Spoonerism to bathe in the anguish of a roaring bar crowd. The Vikings had their Token douche but he wasn't nearly the douche the 49er douche was.

La is full of douche's. I know what you're saying, every team has douche's, right? True, but la is the Mecca of douche's. There are plenty of great fans here but the douche scale is off the charts.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Quote:

So f**k you!!!!

LA 49ers is coming

This.

Only because then flying your private jet to the game would not be justifiable.

Originally posted by luv49rs:
Quote:

I could give two s**ts what self righteous Snore Ca people think, they are completely subject to So Cal.

We rule this state , we are bigger and stronger. They are a bunch of whiny sissies who fondle little boys and brag about it.

We dictate the state. They can only blame themselves for losing this franchise. We will gladly support it and give it a nice venue.

you are not going to last long around here.

this
  • KobeBryant
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by domesik:
Kobe is a rap#&t!!

IMO

But I'm still better than you at basketball
f**k that !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ban the thread creator.
Keep dreaming.

-9fA
Originally posted by KobeBryant:
Originally posted by domesik:
Kobe is a rap#&t!!

IMO

But I'm still better than you at basketball

Hey, I didn't know you were a 49er fan, just raised a notch in my book.
Share 49ersWebzone