There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

L.A. 49ers

Originally posted by 49ers84:
Quote:
Seriously , LA hate is not necessary.

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

I could give two s**ts what self righteous Snore Ca people think, they are completely subject to So Cal.

We rule this state , we are bigger and stronger. They are a bunch of whiny sissies who fondle little boys and brag about it.

We dictate the state. They can only blame themselves for losing this franchise. We will gladly support it and give it a nice venue.

Troll on, my brotha!

I love San Fran with all my heart but seriously, this city can go f**k itself. -When you go to the Stick the stands are barely filled, and most of the residents of San Fran are now liberal/environmental extremist-hippie douchers who would love but nothing to see the 49ers go away.

If San Fran gave two s**ts about keeping the 49ers they'd be doing everything within their power to zone a new stadium (within legal and non-legal procedures).
Originally posted by ZRF80:
I support my 49ers, but i have no love for the city of San Francisco. No offense, but you people are sorriest excuse of a fanbase in the entire league. This team put your city on the map in terms of sports; it brought you 5 trophies, glory, history, and some fo the greatest players the sport has ever seen. Even with all that, you people are the cheapest, most thankless, mofos on the face of this earth. In all honestly, you dont deserve a sports franchise in SF, and it the logo wasnt so attached to the team (and its history), Id be all for moving it to LA.

With that said, it's obvious the people of San Fran arent willing to dish out wnough dough to build a stadium. So unless the team moves out, the best case scenario is to invest in Candlestick and get it revamped (ala Lambeau field). Just fix up the seating and the field, and give the retarded fans what they've been asking for all these years..........cupholders.

I support my 49ers, but i have no love for the city of San Francisco. No offense, but you people are sorriest excuse of a fanbase in the entire league. This team put your city on the map in terms of sports; it brought you 5 trophies, glory, history, and some fo the greatest players the sport has ever seen. Even with all that, you people are the cheapest, most thankless, mofos on the face of this earth. In all honestly, you dont deserve a sports franchise in SF, and it the logo wasnt so attached to the team (and its history), Id be all for moving it to LA.

With that said, it's obvious the people of San Fran arent willing to dish out wnough dough to build a stadium. So unless the team moves out, the best case scenario is to invest in Candlestick and get it revamped (ala Lambeau field). Just fix up the seating and the field, and give the retarded fans what they've been asking for all these years..........cupholders.

Are you talking about the people of San Fran or ALL the fans around the nation? I'm very thankful in our team and If I lived there, I would dish out money. If 1,000,000 people donated 5 bucks each, thats a lot of money right there. Matter of fact we should start a donation.
Didn't the NFL announce that they aren't sharing revenue next year?

So real talk...49ers go to LA...we could be ROLLING in cash money...

But thats just the business view point of it all...I still want it to stay in SF personally...but yeah

You realize fans are allowed outside of San Francisco right? Most of Northern CA if asked would probably say they were a Niner fan.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

Are you talking about the people of San Fran or ALL the fans around the nation? I'm very thankful in our team and If I lived there, I would dish out money. If 1,000,000 people donated 5 bucks each, thats a lot of money right there. Matter of fact we should start a donation.

Im talking about the local fans. I actually respect the fanbase outside of SF. We've been living through a nightmare for the past 8 years, and any fan that would stick around and support the team deserves credit. What irks me is that SF is full of fairweather fans. The typical cheese eating, wine sipping retards that show up when the team's winning, but pretend that the Niners dont even exist when the team is losing. It's this fairweather "not my problem" mentality that has failed to get the team a new stadium for the past 15 years.

I firmly believe that SF does not deserve an NFL franchise. The only reason I cant imagine moving the Niners is because the SF logo has so much tradition and history linked to it. Or otherwise, Id be first on the ship to moving to LA.....
Quote:
f**k that, f**k LA, and f**k LA 49ers! This team should stay in the bay area, Santa Clara needs to get that stadium done, and cedar fair can go blow their brains out with a shotgun for all I care. Good god these southern californians trying to steal our team is annoying. If you don't like San Fransisco and the 9ers go be a fan of some other team!!!

Wow look at the self righteous Bay Area Boy throwing a hissy fit. Maybe if you would of built this first class franchise a nice venue instead of using tax dollars to fund 5 year old 's with condoms, there would be no talk of LA.

LA 49ers is coming

Quote:

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

I could give two s**ts what self righteous Snore Ca people think, they are completely subject to So Cal.

We rule this state , we are bigger and stronger. They are a bunch of whiny sissies who fondle little boys and brag about it.

We dictate the state. They can only blame themselves for losing this franchise. We will gladly support it and give it a nice venue.

So Cal will support it just like the Raiders and the Rams.

Im talking about the local fans. I actually respect the fanbase outside of SF. We've been living through a nightmare for the past 8 years, and any fan that would stick around and support the team deserves credit. What irks me is that SF is full of fairweather fans. The typical cheese eating, wine sipping retards that show up when the team's winning, but pretend that the Niners dont even exist when the team is losing. It's this fairweather "not my problem" mentality that has failed to get the team a new stadium for the past 15 years.

I firmly believe that SF does not deserve an NFL franchise. The only reason I cant imagine moving the Niners is because the SF logo has so much tradition and history linked to it. Or otherwise, Id be first on the ship to moving to LA.....

Are you talking about the fans from Frisco or the entire Bay Area.
Originally posted by ToddShaw:

Are you talking about the fans from Frisco or the entire Bay Area.

L.A. Has some of the most fairweather fans in the nation. They only support the team when they're hot. Ala Lakers, Dodgers and USC. I remember the stands being empty when the Lakers sucked ass. You can go to a Golden State Warrior game and see fans rooting year in and year out for a sorry franchise. LA only supports teams that are in vogue. Let's be real.

You apparently have not done any research prior to making that statement.

This thread makes me want to puke.
Well the Chargers are saying they will need taxpayer money now to fund a new stadium. The mayor is against the stadium being funded through tax payers. No tax payer money and the Chargers being seriousness about a new stadium. L.A. may have their team already.
Originally posted by dman:

F*CK LA.

Seriously.
Jesus f**king Christ, did anyone even bother to read the article? All this drama over something that didn't even mention LA, which has already been said.

Stop freaking out people, the Niners moving to Socal has a snowball's chance in hell. It's more likely going to be the Rams coming back here than anything at this point in time.