LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

L.A. 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by 49ers84:
Quote:
Seriously , LA hate is not necessary.

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

I could give two s**ts what self righteous Snore Ca people think, they are completely subject to So Cal.

We rule this state , we are bigger and stronger. They are a bunch of whiny sissies who fondle little boys and brag about it.

We dictate the state. They can only blame themselves for losing this franchise. We will gladly support it and give it a nice venue.

you are not going to last long around here.

You say that like you think it's a bad thing?
yes , LA 49ers !
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Quote:
Seriously , LA hate is not necessary.

Anyways I live in SoCal and I do NOT want the niners here! They belong at Candlestick Point and nowhere else!

I could give two s**ts what self righteous Snore Ca people think, they are completely subject to So Cal.

We rule this state , we are bigger and stronger. They are a bunch of whiny sissies who fondle little boys and brag about it.

We dictate the state. They can only blame themselves for losing this franchise. We will gladly support it and give it a nice venue.

You say that like you think it's a bad thing?

good point
F#&k LA first of all, F#&k the idea of the LA niners and F#&k U if u would support the idea!

L.A. IS A s**tHOLE!!

[ Edited by 49ersMan420 on Dec 10, 2009 at 12:57:40 ]
Quote:

HAHAHAHA!!!

Why because I bring up some points?

You little Nazi's are going to ban me? The truth is the truth!!!

[img= http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/douchebag.jpg]

[ Edited by 49ers84 on Dec 10, 2009 at 12:57:42 ]
No way the 49ers move to LA. Jags have a higher possiblity to move to LA. Their big game is even blacked out! Sucks for them.
I wish they would...then I can stop being a fan.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:

HAHAHAHA!!!

Why because I bring up some points?

You little Nazi's are going to ban me? The truth is the truth!!!

[img= http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/douchebag.jpg]

Insult Fail

Oh and expect a lovely warning for that!

[ Edited by luv49rs on Dec 10, 2009 at 12:57:40 ]
Nobody wants to see a bunch of LA Cholo's in niner jerseys, keep the niners in the Bay Area.
Originally posted by cNiner:
yes , LA 49ers !

Originally posted by danimal:
I wish they would...then I can stop being a fan.

Nothing stopping you now.
The Los Angeles 49ers sounds about as good as putting my penis in a meat grinder.
Quote:
f**k that, f**k LA, and f**k LA 49ers! This team should stay in the bay area, Santa Clara needs to get that stadium done, and cedar fair can go blow their brains out with a shotgun for all I care. Good god these southern californians trying to steal our team is annoying. If you don't like San Fransisco and the 9ers go be a fan of some other team!!!

Wow look at the self righteous Bay Area Boy throwing a hissy fit. Maybe if you would of built this first class franchise a nice venue instead of using tax dollars to fund 5 year old 's with condoms, there would be no talk of LA.

LA Raiders are coming on me

fixed
Fine with me. It's close for me to go to the games.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 10, 2009 at 13:02:21 ]
Quote:
Nobody wants to see a bunch of LA Cholo's in niner jerseys, keep the niners in the Bay Area.

Yea, nobody wants to see that.........

http://www.code3tactical.com/images/products/detail/Generations_of_United_Nortenos.jpg
Share 49ersWebzone