LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 255 users in the forums

Forcing it to Crabtree?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, if you are wanting to make plays down the field, he & Vernon are the guys you want to get the ball out to.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by Goldtimer:
Originally posted by valrod33:
one thing i am mad at though is crabtree needed to make that catch near the goal line on 3rd down right before nedney missed that FG

Yup that's a catch playmakers make.

The kid is a playmaker. That throw was horrible. Behind and outside, while he was running deep and inside with no safety to be seen.

Have you seen the catches he's made on the sideline? The first play of the game for example, which I was convinced he had reeled in?? The kid has hands!

Have you seen the catches Brandon Lloyd has made with us?
one thing i am mad at though is crabtree needed to make that catch near the goal line on 3rd down right before nedney missed that FG

The kid is a playmaker. That throw was horrible. Behind and outside, while he was running deep and inside with no safety to be seen.

Have you seen the catches he's made on the sideline? The first play of the game for example, which I was convinced he had reeled in?? The kid has hands!

That's what you come back with?? What a dumbass.

that was a horrible throw, the play im talking about was Crabtree ran a slant and smith got it to him but Crabtree didnt catch hit, it would have been a 1st down like at the 5, the next play nedney missed th FG

Yeah, and they were only the safe catches on the outside. I've seen him alligator arm those inside catches, or even duck to get out of the way on those. That is why he is a nobody in the NFL. Crabtree is a guy that will be making the tough catches both inside & outside, no doubt about it.

You guys are all marveling over his catches, and none of his catches top any of Lloyds. So once Crabtree starts producing more than just catches I will give him his props. Dumb ass? How old are you, do you even know anything about football?

You guys are all marveling over his catches, and none of his catches top any of Lloyds. So once Crabtree starts producing more than just catches I will give him his props. Dumb ass? How old are you, do you even know anything about football?

Please don't ever mention Brandon Lloyd EVER.

Producing? He's already about to surpass all of our receivers in just 4 games

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Nov 13, 2009 at 11:57:41 ]
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
that first catch was a thing of beauty! Called incomplete or not, it was beautiful the way he grabbed it and managed to touch both feet in bounds. Stupid refs.

that was a catch

I heard the call on the radio, but missed the play. Does anyone have a link to a video?

Why has nobody fullfilled this man's request, Do I need to put in my request as well, I was on the road and heard it on the radio!!

Don't let me down zoners, as I do not let you down with pictures of Nice Pun-Tang, just check the profile pic for evidence!!
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

good job val

If you knew anything about football you never would have brought up Brandon Lloyd

Let me put it to you this this way...Brandon Lloyd sucks. His name should not be uttered on this forum, just for the bad vibe aspects. He was hated by his teammates, because he punked out & blamed other people when he was called out for being a p*ssy.

A few circus catches, and mostly suckage the rest of the time is nothing to marvel at IMO.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

If you knew anything about football you never would have brought up Brandon Lloyd

This
Where's the YAC? He's had plenty of chances to break away from defenders after catching it. I like Crabtree but I just don't see the big play ability yet.
Say what you will about Lloyd but he had some of the sickest catches I have ever seen. That 1 handed diving bomb catch was just sick.
Share 49ersWebzone