There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers accuse Jets of Tampering *Updated*

Originally posted by Chief:
Ohhh look out Craptree, Willis just made your momma wet by smashing your face! honestly, screw the Jets... Craptree is a loser and I wasted money buying that jerks jersey. ug.

yea i know how you feel. i feel like the jets stole my money by tampering with him and now he probably wont play for us. i wish we could make them pay somehow. most of all i wish i hadnt bought his jersey.

and yeah the 2nd team is obviously the cowboys. f**k jerry jones.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
didnt this thread have like 300 replies or more?

Maybe it is a fresh start. Kind of like when a Stripper leaves the club and starts workintg as a dance instructor

LOOOOOOOOOOL
[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Sep 24, 2009 at 6:52 PM ]
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I thought this was interesting.....

Wells says he's made millions in the bail-bonds business, and doesn't need to ride his cousin's coattails for money or access. He's gotten past the ropes and seen the NFL high life as a bodyguard for former Dallas Cowboys players Michael Irvin and Adam "Pacman" Jones, and is widely known in the Cowboys organization. Wells says it takes a village to raise a young African-American man, and that he always wanted to make sure the young Crabtree had someone strong to lean on.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=hotread2/crabtree

If it takes a village to raise one freaking kid then what you are really saying is that there is a ton of retards running around

Raising a kid takes one good parent, and preferably two....that is it. Maybe the village is necessary because too many parents are dumbasses, so the kid has to wander around until he finds one other person in the village that is responsible.
No more Crabtree thread huh
Originally posted by backontop:
didnt this thread have like 300 replies or more?

Maybe it is a fresh start. Kind of like when a Stripper leaves the club and starts workintg as a dance instructor

LOOOOOOOOOOL

nah kidash just wants to be the master of all mods and threads.

• ptw1
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bigwads:

Wells says he's made millions in the bail-bonds business, and doesn't need to ride his cousin's coattails for money or access. He's gotten past the ropes and seen the NFL high life as a bodyguard for former Dallas Cowboys players Michael Irvin and Adam "Pacman" Jones, and is widely known in the Cowboys organization. Wells says it takes a village to raise a young African-American man, and that he always wanted to make sure the young Crabtree had someone strong to lean on.

If it takes a village to raise one freaking kid then what you are really saying is that there is a ton of retards running around

Raising a kid takes one good parent, and preferably two....that is it. Maybe the village is necessary because too many parents are dumbasses, so the kid has to wander around until he finds one other person in the village that is responsible.

It's an old saying. There isn't one parent or one set of parents that raise their kid(s) by themselves. There are teachers, friends, family members and others who all play a part. You shouldn't be so quick to call others dumbasses.
What happened to the last post I made ????

I made a very good piont Damn IT

and all the others ?
well I'm taking ball and goin home now

[ Edited by Giant9er on Sep 25, 2009 at 9:50 AM ]

He can lean on these NUTZ.
dang it. well, was there any news on the tampering? my dad said on KNBR this morning they said something.

it was something about parker having lunch witha jets employee who was a personal friend.
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
dang it. well, was there any news on the tampering? my dad said on KNBR this morning they said something.

it was something about parker having lunch witha jets employee who was a personal friend.

I think your pops was messing with you.
Crabtree freezes out his teammates
Posted by Mike Florio on September 25, 2009 6:50 AM ET
After the 49ers unexpectedly upset the Cardinals in Week One, we heard that some players believed based on conversations with unsigned first-rounder Michael Crabtree that Crabtree was thinking about caving in and taking the deal that the Niners have put on the table.

Crabtree apparently has since strengthened his resolve. Or, at a minimum, he has engineered his life to remove the potential temptations.

Per ESPN's Colleen Dominguez, Crabtree has changed his phone number.

Dominguez also reports on SportsCenter that several players don't know if Crabtree is coming aboard, and they don't care if he ever does.

Meanwhile, receiver Josh Morgan says that coach Mike Singletary has created a culture that's "just like the movie Remember The Titans."

So it could be that Crabtree will continue to have "zero fun, sir."
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Parker probably had him change it.
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
After the 49ers unexpectedly upset the Cardinals in Week One, we heard that some players believed based on conversations with unsigned first-rounder Michael Crabtree that Crabtree was thinking about caving in and taking the deal that the Niners have put on the table.

Crabtree apparently has since strengthened his resolve. Or, at a minimum, he has engineered his life to remove the potential temptations.

Dominguez also reports on SportsCenter that several players don't know if Crabtree is coming aboard, and they don't care if he ever does.

Meanwhile, receiver Josh Morgan says that coach Mike Singletary has created a culture that's "just like the movie Remember The Titans."

I wouldn't read too much into this one. PFT etc are jumping on anything remotely Crabtree related (although I have to say I am too!). From his Twitter page and a much better source IMHO:

Quote:
MattMaioccoYet to find one guy who says he talks to him. RT @nflguy49 I heard that Niners players can't reach Crabtree because he changed his number?
  • KRS-1
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

The Crabtree thread is gone...that discussion is closed due to members not being able to get personal and there is nothing to discuss anyhow...he changed his phone number so what ? Maybe he had it changed to a bay area number where he previously still had a Texas number...you guys turn EVERY little thing said about him into a big deal. Without talking to him personally you really have little to stand on as no one knows what is truly going on. Colleen Dominguez could be lying or she could be telling the truth (for all we know said teammates who claim they don't care could be PS guys and receivers down on the depth chart ie. Jason Hill), in that report she also reports teammates said when he gets here they will be ready for him to go and seemingly aren't holding ill will towards him. There are 2 sides to every story and the fans keep reporting on the only side that is speaking. The media is meanwhile continuously speculating.

With that said please keep this thread on topic as this thread is in regards to the tampering charges....do NOT shift the topic (FWIW that could get you warned as per the rules of this site) and do not bother quoting me to respond as I have nothing further to say unless it is in regards to the tampering charges, I just hate how everyone assumes and speculates with only truly knowing one side of the story.
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Sep 25, 2009 at 6:12 AM ]