LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ers accuse Jets of Tampering *Updated*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by linkboy:
Interesting if true

"The 49ers, embroiled in an acrimonious contract dispute with rookie receiver Michael Crabtree, have filed tampering charges against the Jets, sources told the Daily News. The Jets, through a team spokesman, denied the allegations.
"
[ Edited by Esco on Oct 10, 2009 at 8:36 PM ]
first!
  • pd24
  • Veteran
I think he got a new phone number because he had calls from the Jets.
  • B650
  • Veteran
I think he's just scared of Patrick Willis calling him.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerGM:
I thought this was interesting.....

Wells says he's made millions in the bail-bonds business, and doesn't need to ride his cousin's coattails for money or access. He's gotten past the ropes and seen the NFL high life as a bodyguard for former Dallas Cowboys players Michael Irvin and Adam "Pacman" Jones, and is widely known in the Cowboys organization. Wells says it takes a village to raise a young African-American man, and that he always wanted to make sure the young Crabtree had someone strong to lean on.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=hotread2/crabtree

This story also mentions he cried his 1st year in school. He cried when Sing yelled at him also. He cries alot. I wonder if he is crying right now.

Wells says he's made millions in the bail-bonds business, and doesn't need to ride his cousin's coattails for money or access. He's gotten past the ropes and seen the NFL high life as a bodyguard for former Dallas Cowboys players Michael Irvin and Adam "Pacman" Jones, and is widely known in the Cowboys organization. Wells says it takes a village to raise a young African-American man, and that he always wanted to make sure the young Crabtree had someone strong to lean on.

Wells is widely known in the Cowboys organization?

ding, ding, ding.... we just discovered team number 2 that Deion was talk'en abouts.

Clearly had to be the Jets and Cowboys.... just as we guessed.

So funny, first loud mouty Deion spills it and now Crabtree's loud mouth Cousin chims in.
[ Edited by BigMar on Sep 24, 2009 at 5:31 PM ]
  • B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:

This story also mentions he cried his 1st year in school. He cried when Sing yelled at him also. He cries alot. I wonder if he is crying right now.

Incident 1: "Oh my god, I can't play? Then how am I going make it to the NFL, make millions, start my own clothing line, and rule the World?"

Incident 2: "Oh my god, I can't play? Then how am I going make it in the NFL, make millions, start my own clothing line, and rule the World?"
[ Edited by B650 on Sep 24, 2009 at 5:35 PM ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran

Ohhh look out Craptree, Willis just made your momma wet by smashing your face!

honestly, screw the Jets... Craptree is a loser and I wasted money buying that jerks jersey.

ug.
Originally posted by Chief:

honestly, screw the Jets... Craptree is a loser and I wasted money buying that jerks jersey.

ug.

That is awesome, how did u do that?
  • Chief
  • Veteran
^^^I stole it.

^^^I stole it.

Theif!! Mods please remove this criminal

ug.

that is great...
didnt this thread have like 300 replies or more?
[ Edited by Daniel2778 on Sep 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM ]
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
didnt this thread have like 300 applies or more?

Maybe it is a fresh start. Kind of like when a Stripper leaves the club and starts workintg as a dance instructor
Ohhh look out Craptree, Willis just made your momma wet by smashing your face! honestly, screw the Jets... Craptree is a loser and I wasted money buying that jerks jersey. ug.

yea i know how you feel. i feel like the jets stole my money by tampering with him and now he probably wont play for us. i wish we could make them pay somehow. most of all i wish i hadnt bought his jersey.

and yeah the 2nd team is obviously the cowboys. f**k jerry jones.
Share 49ersWebzone