There are 235 users in the forums

49ers accuse Jets of Tampering *Updated*

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope Crabtree has some sort of viral marketing plan figured out to distribute work out tapes cause he isn't gonna be going anywhere until the draft
Originally posted by Jax49er:
We keep talking about this subject too much!

Time to close the thread.

No more talking about the jets tampering with the 49ers.

we should just forget about this subject entirely because its not like there is a possibility something will happen before, lets say, nov 17?

P.S. this is whats going to happen to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_OR-fWHDQ8

Maybe it's time for you to take a break from the zone for a day or so. Ya know, let emotions cool down a bit... No need to get banned for something so pointless...
so did the main crabtree thread get shut down?
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

we should just forget about this subject entirely because its not like there is a possibility something will happen before, lets say, nov 17?

If you want to be banned just say the word. If you have a complaint then feel free to do so through the proper channels.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Maybe it's time for you to take a break from the zone for a day or so. Ya know, let emotions cool down a bit... No need to get banned for something so pointless...

Its not me, i have been possessed by the michael crabtree zeitgeist.
so did the jets get their tamper on?
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Its not me, i have been possessed by the michael crabtree zeitgeist.

Oh well... I wish you the best
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Want to see a Niner fan get attacked?

Watch the reaction to this post...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3274047&posted=1#post3274047

Wow! And I thought Niner Talk was bad.

LB
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Ok..........

Getting back to Crabtree changing his phone number which was also REPORTED ON ESPN LAST NIGHT......

What's important is his TEAMMATES are now saying THEY DON'T CARE. That's the shift in message. THE TEAM HAS MOVED ON. That's not speculation. Didn't Takeo say "you can't miss what you never had..."

There's no guarantee at all at all that Crabtree will make the 49ers better. You're talking about a team that has been losing for a while so what's one more year. This team isn't a player away so why would you overpay for one? The same logic applies to a UFA who wants x dollars, etc.

Look, the 49ers have 2 draft picks next year and even if Crabtree joins the Jets or Cowboys even prior to the tampering charges, yes those teams might become better on paper. At this point, if I'm the 49ers, with 2 #1s (and it's looking like the Panther's pick is going to be a HIGH #1 thanks to Delhomme), the 49ers have more than enough ammo to bring in a proven, larger, faster, tested WR like Marshall who's just dyyyyying to get out of Denver not because he's greedy but because he's been lied to by the Broncs front office, etc. Willing to bet Denver dumps him for a 3rd or 4th.

Sorry, but I'm over it - WRs are only good as their QBs and QBs are only as good as their OLs. Don't think so, ask Tom Brady. Randy Moss has been looking incredible this season.....oh wait, not. WRs are overrated and have always been IMHO. I love Jerry, Joe, Young, Craig, Rathman, etc... but if it weren't for McKittrick and Walsh being able to design plays and develop the undersized, 6th, 7th pick OL, the 49ers would have never been great - maybe just good.

You can look it up - when we lost McKittrick was the true beginning of the end.

God rest his soul.

Hell Yeah. And when does a rookie WR ever contribute much? Like once a decade. Does Crabby cakes even acknowledge this. He has 1 maybe 2 development years he needs to put in on any team. Why on earth he thinks time is on his side is mind boggling.

You don't want people this stupid on your team
Ok..........

Getting back to Crabtree changing his phone number which was also REPORTED ON ESPN LAST NIGHT......

What's important is his TEAMMATES are now saying THEY DON'T CARE. That's the shift in message. THE TEAM HAS MOVED ON. That's not speculation. Didn't Takeo say "you can't miss what you never had..."

There's no guarantee at all at all that Crabtree will make the 49ers better. You're talking about a team that has been losing for a while so what's one more year. This team isn't a player away so why would you overpay for one? The same logic applies to a UFA who wants x dollars, etc.

Look, the 49ers have 2 draft picks next year and even if Crabtree joins the Jets or Cowboys even prior to the tampering charges, yes those teams might become better on paper. At this point, if I'm the 49ers, with 2 #1s (and it's looking like the Panther's pick is going to be a HIGH #1 thanks to Delhomme), the 49ers have more than enough ammo to bring in a proven, larger, faster, tested WR like Marshall who's just dyyyyying to get out of Denver not because he's greedy but because he's been lied to by the Broncs front office, etc. Willing to bet Denver dumps him for a 3rd or 4th.

Sorry, but I'm over it - WRs are only good as their QBs and QBs are only as good as their OLs. Don't think so, ask Tom Brady. Randy Moss has been looking incredible this season.....oh wait, not. WRs are overrated and have always been IMHO. I love Jerry, Joe, Young, Craig, Rathman, etc... but if it weren't for McKittrick and Walsh being able to design plays and develop the undersized, 6th, 7th pick OL, the 49ers would have never been great - maybe just good.

God rest his soul.

Top notch post man, top notch.

Originally posted by leebert81:
Want to see a Niner fan get attacked? Watch the reaction to this post... http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3274047&posted=1#post3274047
Wow! And I thought Niner Talk was bad. LB

jets fans are f**kin stupid. their franchise has been pathetic for a long ass time, and theyve been a bunch of nobodies up untill they got that sanchez b***h. that one of them had the nerve to call the 9ers pathetic, i want to throw that loser off the golden gate bridge. we have 5 superbowls, the best qb ever, the best wr ever, the best coach ever, tons of probowlers, steve young, john taylor, ronnie lott, roger craig, etc. these punkass mofos might have room to talk if they won a superbowl in the last few years because we have 5 in the last 30 years and they dont even have one in that time span, the only time their team was ever worth s**t was when they had joe namath like 40 years ago.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Want to see a Niner fan get attacked? Watch the reaction to this post... http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3274047&posted=1#post3274047

jets fans are f**kin stupid. their franchise has been pathetic for a long ass time, and theyve been a bunch of nobodies up untill they got that sanchez b***h. that one of them had the nerve to call the 9ers pathetic, i want to throw that loser off the golden gate bridge. we have 5 superbowls, the best qb ever, the best wr ever, the best coach ever, tons of probowlers, steve young, john taylor, ronnie lott, roger craig, etc. these punkass mofos might have room to talk if they won a superbowl in the last few years because we have 5 in the last 30 years and they dont even have one in that time span, the only time their team was ever worth s**t was when they had joe namath like 40 years ago.

Damn, I wish we COULD play them this year.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Damn, I wish we COULD play them this year.

not only that, they are so pathetic the admin disabled registering so we don't own them in their own forum lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Want to see a Niner fan get attacked?

Watch the reaction to this post...

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3274047&posted=1#post3274047

Funniest things about that thread was your attempt to have a rational conversation with a bunch of Biplane fans.

The Biplane's legacy basically boils down to Joe Namath, and one lame ass guarantee that panned out.

They are otherwise, the red-headed b*****d step-children of NYC football....the other team, the Clippers to the Giants' Lakers.
Originally posted by danimal:
Ok..........

God rest his soul.

Hell Yeah. And when does a rookie WR ever contribute much? Like once a decade. Does Crabby cakes even acknowledge this. He has 1 maybe 2 development years he needs to put in on any team. Why on earth he thinks time is on his side is mind boggling.

You don't want people this stupid on your team

Once a decade? There were 3 last year who had over 900 yards. Anyone who all of the sudden thinks Crabtree isnt going to be good just because of this is a retard. We need to sign him there is no arguing that. The niners will NOT be able to win in the post season without a legit WR .
[ Edited by RichmondPete on Sep 25, 2009 at 2:04 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone