LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 287 users in the forums

BRETT FAVRE = NINER KILLER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
No, the Packers & Mike Holmgren as a whole were niner killers cause they had more muscle/familiarity with us than any other team outside the division throughout most of Favre's career in Green Bay.

Also, it is very f**king hard to win at Lambeau Field.
i'm bailing before Fidel Castro drops the lock

and TO will be in hall of fame ...it's a fact...maybe not first ballot but he'll be there

The 49ers' young defense is flying around like they have 11 Mike Singletarys running around
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
No, the Packers & Mike Holmgren as a whole were niner killers cause they had more muscle/familiarity with us than any other team outside the division throughout most of Favre's career in Green Bay.

Also, it is very f**king hard to win at Lambeau Field.

you do bring up a good point. It wasn't just Favre it was the GB Packers. Favre has a better running game than he did in GB. But that is about it.
Patrick Willis will end Favre's season like he did Matt Hasselbacks.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by Youngone:
Thanks Mr. Dooms and Glooms.

He's riding that pony to the grave.

From the PYMWYMI Thread:

Originally posted by ZRF80:
1-15

By season's end, ya'll be askinf for Jimmy Raye's (the NEW Hostler on the squad) head and how Alex Smith needs another 6 years before he's mature enough to lead this team.

Keep up the good work, NostradamusZRF.

I LOL'd.

Originally posted by valrod33:

Is the cartoon guy on the left supposed to be the guy from the original Die Hard movie?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Terrell Owens >>> Chris Carter

TO is the second greatest WR of all time.
Originally posted by crzy:

And that is what is great about opinions. Everyone can have one and they can all be different. Just like some think that Moss is the second greatest. Hell some are trying to say that Moss is better that Rice
TO is as much a "lock" to be in the Hall of Fame as anyone. I know that this is just "my opinion" (as well as others), but some opinions are more right than others.

but we beat him last year...
Lol at all the comments ITT.

You guys need to lay off the drugs.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by crzy:

And that is what is great about opinions. Everyone can have one and they can all be different. Just like some think that Moss is the second greatest. Hell some are trying to say that Moss is better that Rice

Terrell Owens skills and accomplishments on the Field should be HOF worthy imo

However, his antics and off the field issues will keep him out.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by valrod33:

effin classic!
Share 49ersWebzone