Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by teeohh:
PATRICK WILLIS = QB KILLER

has that been said already?

• carl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B650:
You can spin it any way you want.

Favre is winless against the 49ers when he's not in a Packers uniform.

That's right! And he's a self absorbed ass who puts himself above everything else.

and lets not forget that he's...

got a cracked rib

hurt his little pinky

Farve is so old that our HC remembers playing against him.

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's pre-ordained, folks. The guy is a Niner killer. Yes, we beat him last year, when he was playing with a battered arm (although the Jets wouldnt let anyone know); the only other time we could overcome his "reign" over us was with a HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR in the final seconds of a playoff game.

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

HOF WR?? TO caught that pass not Jerry Rice.

yeah, but TO will be a HOFer I think that's what he meant.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Favre WAS a Niner Killer. Now? Not so much. I'll take my chances if the game comes down to our D against his arm/brain.

Right On!!

Favre is not even close to the same guy that used kill us.. He would have been better off sticking to mud football with his hillbilly buddies, wearing his Wrangler jeans..
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
IBTL

Why??? Z got a point... I'm not sure of the actual number but this is what I found on Favre: Favre takes 11-1 record vs. 49ers into retirement (March 8, 2008). Even if it's less, he still produced against us...

Different team this time so we'll see... They have a good offense that will test our d...

It's up to our offense to deliver.

Arizona has a GREAT offense...people seem to forget that

Never said anything about Arizona and besides, we don't play them this week...

Favre has had our numbers for years, period. Difference this time around is that I think we have a good defense to counter his squad...

I just hope the 49ers are not thinking as casually as some of the fans, already counting another "W" and assuming Favre is some washed up scrub while focusing only on Peterson. As the old saying goes, "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it".
[ Edited by djfullshred on Sep 25, 2009 at 10:39 AM ]
Shaun Hill = Brett Favre killer! undefeated against the HOFer!
Originally posted by teeohh:
PATRICK WILLIS = QB KILLER

has that been said already?

Blitz Willis first play, Favre will get the picture pretty quickly...
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
IBTL

Why??? Z got a point... I'm not sure of the actual number but this is what I found on Favre: Favre takes 11-1 record vs. 49ers into retirement (March 8, 2008). Even if it's less, he still produced against us...

Different team this time so we'll see... They have a good offense that will test our d...

It's up to our offense to deliver.

Arizona has a GREAT offense...people seem to forget that

Never said anything about Arizona and besides, we don't play them this week...

Favre has had our numbers for years, period. Difference this time around is that I think we have a good defense to counter his squad...

I just hope the 49ers are not thinking as casually as some of the fans, already counting another "W" and assuming Favre is some washed up scrub while focusing only on Peterson. As the old saying goes, "Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it".

You will see the REAL Shaun Hill this weekend against Vikes...Stay Tuned!
i doubt it'll be Favre beating us... it'll be our own offense that's gonna make us lose if we do lose... we'll keep the Vikings at a minimum but we need to score so we'll see.

damn...

We just can't beat Brett Farve, no matter what team his on. I'm so sick of Farve. Now I have to hear this Farve garbage all next week. Chris Myers will be talking about this for a month. He just loves Farve.
i hope brett favre dies a horrible death
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
i doubt it'll be Favre beating us... it'll be our own offense that's gonna make us lose if we do lose... we'll keep the Vikings at a minimum but we need to score so we'll see.

Hmm, how did that prediction work out?

If we keep giving teams chances at the end of the game, they will beat us. That a "running team" can't even get ONE first down in 6 chances in 3 games with the ball given to us TWICE in the last five minutes of the game with a lead, is pathetic.

It could have cost us both our first two wins, and in this game the same awful play calling and/or execution finally cost us a game. WHEN YOU HAVE A LEAD AT THE END OF THE GAME YOU NEED TO BE ABLE TO CONVER AT LEAST A FIRST DOWN OR TWO.

That was more important than the score we had, it's the score we allowed with our "GREAT' defense that killed us. But if we had made ONE first down in our last two drives, it never would have happened.
  • ZRF80
Nobody listens. I said it and said.we need to pressure Favre all day. Why o why we went to prevent D is beyond me....

Favre does it again..............
Share 49ersWebzone