• iohk
  • Veteran
cuz he totally killed the 49ers last year right
Originally posted by King49er:
this isn't the 90's anymore....

ya then it would be BRETT FAVRE=PAIN KILLERS
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's pre-ordained, folks. The guy is a Niner killer. Yes, we beat him last year, when he was playing with a battered arm (although the Jets wouldnt let anyone know); the only other time we could overcome his "reign" over us was with a HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR in the final seconds of a playoff game.

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

HOF WR?? TO caught that pass not Jerry Rice.

As big an idiot as TO is, the man should be a HOF no question about it, and we won that game thanks to a miss call, that's why last year's win against Favre was so sweet that was all us, in that win, and our first clean win against the drunken fool ie Favre, hopefully we can get another one on Sunday.
I bedlieve he is 0-2 over the last 2 yrs and right now thats all that matters. He is not in GB anymore and this aint the 90's!!!
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Is the cartoon guy on the left supposed to be the guy from the original Die Hard movie?

lmao
IBTL
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
IBTL

Why??? Z got a point... I'm not sure of the actual number but this is what I found on Favre: Favre takes 11-1 record vs. 49ers into retirement (March 8, 2008). Even if it's less, he still produced against us...

Different team this time so we'll see... They have a good offense that will test our d...

It's up to our offense to deliver.

Originally posted by kidash98:
IBTL

Why??? Z got a point... I'm not sure of the actual number but this is what I found on Favre: Favre takes 11-1 record vs. 49ers into retirement (March 8, 2008). Even if it's less, he still produced against us...

Different team this time so we'll see... They have a good offense that will test our d...

Arizona has a GREAT offense...people seem to forget that
Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
IBTL

Never said anything about Arizona and besides, we don't play them this week...

Favre has had our numbers for years, period. Difference this time around is that I think we have a good defense to counter his squad...

Originally posted by GORE-ILLA:
IBTL

Never said anything about Arizona and besides, we don't play them this week...

Favre has had our numbers for years, period. Difference this time around is that I think we have a good defense to counter his squad...

True...and true. 11 and 1 you can't sugar coat those numbers ya know. I am really excited about our defense though.Dang I can't wait till Sunday. I believe the 49ers are going to need to maintain a decent TOP to stay in this ballgame. Heck if we can score 20+ i think we win.

It might be broadcast on local TV. I have Sunday ticket anyway but if it is broadcast on Fox or CBS it would mean more viewers :)

Go Niners!!!
PATRICK WILLIS = QB KILLER

has that been said already?
  • B650
  • Veteran
You can spin it any way you want.

Favre is winless against the 49ers when he's not in a Packers uniform.
Share 49ersWebzone