LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bow Run? →

There are 88 users in the forums

BRETT FAVRE = NINER KILLER

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by bfree:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's pre-ordained, folks. The guy is a Niner killer. Yes, we beat him last year, when he was playing with a battered arm (although the Jets wouldnt let anyone know); the only other time we could overcome his "reign" over us was with a HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR in the final seconds of a playoff game.

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

HOF WR?? TO caught that pass not Jerry Rice.

And TO will be in the HOF some day...

I doubt that. He is a good WR but I don't think he is a HOF caliber WR.

LOL are you serious?? Owens is a first ballot lock. hes one of the greatest WR's of all time. easily. go check his numbers. its not even a question. he might have been a jerkoff, but his numbers measure up to about any other HOF WR outside Jerry Rice.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by bfree:
Originally posted by ZRF80:
It's pre-ordained, folks. The guy is a Niner killer. Yes, we beat him last year, when he was playing with a battered arm (although the Jets wouldnt let anyone know); the only other time we could overcome his "reign" over us was with a HOF QB throwing to a HOF WR in the final seconds of a playoff game.

Brett Favre is a Niner killer. If we lose this weekend, its because of his ARM, not AP's legs. If we want to win, we better blitz, and blitz often.

HOF WR?? TO caught that pass not Jerry Rice.

And TO will be in the HOF some day...

I doubt that. He is a good WR but I don't think he is a HOF caliber WR.

LOL are you serious?? Owens is a first ballot lock. hes one of the greatest WR's of all time. easily. go check his numbers. its not even a question. he might have been a jerkoff, but his numbers measure up to about any other HOF WR outside Jerry Rice.

He'll make it, but he might not make it until his fourth or fifth year eligibility due to his reputation standard, and the possibility that Owens may never get a SB ring before it's all said and done (and his talent is already beginning to deteriorate).

But then again, Charles Haley has 5 rings and HOF numbers, yet he still hasn't even been given eligibility due to his on and off-field antics.
Share 49ersWebzone