There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What happend to Josh Morgan?

Originally posted by MadMartz:
A buddy of mine said he read that Morgan didnt play the 2nd half. I was pretty drunk so I didnt recall much of anything but the Win!

Put down the beer and watch the game..
I think DRC was on him in the 2nd half
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
A buddy of mine said he read that Morgan didnt play the 2nd half. I was pretty drunk so I didnt recall much of anything but the Win!

Thats no fun!

Beers, Ballgames and BBQ. Is there any other way?

[ Edited by MadMartz on Sep 14, 2009 at 18:33:29 ]
He was open ALOT Hill failed to give him the ball
Originally posted by frenchmov:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He was playing and getting open, Hill just couldn't get the ball to him. Hill continues to stare down receivers and make inaccurate throws, hope this doesn't come back to haunt us.

did you even watch the game? go back and look. you can see (especially on that 80 yard drive to win it) that hill is going through his progressions. he did make 3 really bad throws in the game that probably should have resulted in picks, but we can't expect hill to be perfect on every throw.

anyhow, morgan did play in the 2nd half and ALMOST had a td on the tip play before gore got the td (morgan wasn't paying attention and if he kept running forward he could've caught the td on the tip)

I watched the game twice...did you watch the game? I saw Hill staring down his receivers, throwing into double and triple coverage, and overthrowing receivers. It is only the first game, and we won, so for now it is not a big deal.
Originally posted by BigMar:
He was more open than you think...

a lot of the time, Q.B. Hill simply did not see him or when Hill did go his way, the ball was a bad pass.

Hopefully Q.B. Hill and Morgan will get on the same page in Hawks game.
He was playing and getting open, Hill just couldn't get the ball to him. Hill continues to stare down receivers and make inaccurate throws, hope this doesn't come back to haunt us.

did you even watch the game? go back and look. you can see (especially on that 80 yard drive to win it) that hill is going through his progressions. he did make 3 really bad throws in the game that probably should have resulted in picks, but we can't expect hill to be perfect on every throw.

anyhow, morgan did play in the 2nd half and ALMOST had a td on the tip play before gore got the td (morgan wasn't paying attention and if he kept running forward he could've caught the td on the tip)

i was at the game AND i saw hills throws again today online. he made a few bad throws but he played a very good game.

people love to make excuses as to why shaun hill just wins games. i couldn't care less as long as he's getting us W's (which is all he has done as a starter)

I watched the game twice...did you watch the game? I saw Hill staring down his receivers, throwing into double and triple coverage, and overthrowing receivers. It is only the first game, and we won, so for now it is not a big deal.
Originally posted by BigMar:
He was more open than you think...

a lot of the time, Q.B. Hill simply did not see him or when Hill did go his way, the ball was a bad pass.

Hopefully Q.B. Hill and Morgan will get on the same page in Hawks game.

Wait please tell me one more time what position Hill plays.

• fire9er
  • Info N/A
Morgan or no Morgan, Hill was throwing like crap most of the game. Yes he had that great drive, but he needs to wake up early and make throws. Especially when the run game is as bad as it was.
Originally posted by fire9er:
Morgan or no Morgan, Hill was throwing like crap most of the game. Yes he had that great drive, but he needs to wake up early and make throws. Especially when the run game is as bad as it was.

Congrats on post #1 welcome to the zone
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:

Thats no fun!

Beers, Ballgames and BBQ. Is there any other way?

Why yes there is; Ballgames, BBQ and Martinis. Beer is too filling and tastes like poo!
nothing happen , Hill was not looking his way. was stairing down Bruce the whole game ! until the last drive were he was looking at Gore and he was covered then looked at VD and saw him wide open then got the thing going !

I watched the game, and hill was off almost the whole game. not just 3 passes. Morgan was getting separation, but hill just wasn't making the right reads and was obviously too flustered. You could tell when he settled down because that was when we needed it most and he was getting the ball out. He was holding the ball a little long on a lot of those plays and on those 3 "bad" passes into triple coverage.
Where was he the 2nd half? Did he get injured?

He was open showed him on one play double move the guy and came back on another deep curl, he was wide open new it hill never looked his way and slapped his hands togather a few times. But seems he's improving each day, looks more and more like bruce running.
  • MadManManny32
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
He was open ALOT Hill failed to give him the ball

yea hopefully hill will see something in film this week and start lookin around