There are 183 users in the forums

What happend to Josh Morgan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Where was he the 2nd half? Did he get injured?
he played in the 2nd half
He was more open than you think...

a lot of the time, Q.B. Hill simply did not see him or when Hill did go his way, the ball was a bad pass.

Hopefully Q.B. Hill and Morgan will get on the same page in Hawks game.
A buddy of mine said he read that Morgan didnt play the 2nd half. I was pretty drunk so I didnt recall much of anything but the Win!
Originally posted by BigMar:

a lot of the time, Q.B. Hill simply did not see him or when Hill did go his way, the ball was a bad pass.

Agreed,a couple of times when he was wide open Hill threw into double and triple coverage.It's a wonder he didn't throw any int's but you got give it to Hill for coming through when the Niners really needed a TD.
This is what my buddy read per rotoworld.

"Josh Morgan caught three passes for 38 yards against the Cardinals in Week 1.
Shaun Hill was late with a pass that would have gone for a touchdown on the second drive. Morgan was leading the team in receiving early on, but he was conspicuously absent in the second half. No injury was reported, but stay tuned for updates."
He was more open than you think... a lot of the time, Q.B. Hill simply did not see him or when Hill did go his way, the ball was a bad pass. Hopefully Q.B. Hill and Morgan will get on the same page in Hawks game.

yea they showed a couple times where josh was wide open and running sick routes. hill was staring down his recievers and missed him. shaun was good when it counted though. they need to get on the same page for sure.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
He was more open than you think... a lot of the time, Q.B. Hill simply did not see him or when Hill did go his way, the ball was a bad pass. Hopefully Q.B. Hill and Morgan will get on the same page in Hawks game.

yea they showed a couple times where josh was wide open and running sick routes. hill was staring down his recievers and missed him. shaun was good when it counted though. they need to get on the same page for sure.

Hill didnt look Morgans way at all after that throw to the endzone. They showed him open a few times in the 2nd half.
josh is fine and had himself a decent game

Why put "Q.B." in front of Hill's name? I doubt one would be confused and think that Jason Hill was the one who missed an open Morgan. No biggie just an observation.

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Hill didnt look Morgans way at all after that throw to the endzone. They showed him open a few times in the 2nd half.

I agree with all this, I'm beginning to think Morgan is Hill's 3rd option in his progression reads...maybe VD > Bruce > Morgan?! idk....I'm hoping to see Morgan score at home this weekend!
Morgan really needs to work on catching with his hands he uses his body way to much.
Oh ya know, he chillin' n'shiet...
He was playing and getting open, Hill just couldn't get the ball to him. Hill continues to stare down receivers and make inaccurate throws, hope this doesn't come back to haunt us.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
He was playing and getting open, Hill just couldn't get the ball to him. Hill continues to stare down receivers and make inaccurate throws, hope this doesn't come back to haunt us.

did you even watch the game? go back and look. you can see (especially on that 80 yard drive to win it) that hill is going through his progressions. he did make 3 really bad throws in the game that probably should have resulted in picks, but we can't expect hill to be perfect on every throw.

anyhow, morgan did play in the 2nd half and ALMOST had a td on the tip play before gore got the td (morgan wasn't paying attention and if he kept running forward he could've caught the td on the tip)
Share 49ersWebzone