LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

Wanna see Crabtree? Tune to ESPN2 now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nekst:
After watching the show in its entirety, I'm more sure than ever that Crabtree will sign some time before the first regular season game. When he was sitting in the barber chair talking about how it's a tough decision, you can tell from the look in his eye that he wants to be with his team.

Only when he gets his $30 million.
i understand why crabtree is in no hurry to sign if hes pushing that nice ass bmw. hurry and sign so you can buy another. whats so tough about signing a contract with like 20 mil guaranteed
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
i understand why crabtree is in no hurry to sign if hes pushing that nice ass bmw. hurry and sign so you can buy another. whats so tough about signing a contract with like 20 mil guaranteed

Actually, the 49ers current offer includes about $16 million guaranteed, not 20.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Actually, the 49ers current offer includes about $16 million guaranteed, not 20.

Actually he's right, it's 20 mil possibly up to 26 mil.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=tsn-ersmofferwontcutitfo&prov=tsn&type=lgns

[ Edited by WestCoast on Sep 1, 2009 at 22:30:33 ]
Originally posted by WestCoast:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=tsn-ersmofferwontcutitfo&prov=tsn&type=lgns

Crabtree, one of two first-rounders who have yet to sign a contract, could make up to $26.5 million with incentives and up to $16 million guaranteed if he were to accept the 49ers' latest offer, according to the newspaper.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Crabtree, one of two first-rounders who have yet to sign a contract, could make up to $26.5 million with incentives and up to $16 million guaranteed if he were to accept the 49ers' latest offer, according to the newspaper.

yea i read that but u left out the part where it says the deal is worth 20 mil.

but whatever i get it

[ Edited by WestCoast on Sep 1, 2009 at 22:49:51 ]
Originally posted by ads_2006:

yea i read that but u left out the part where it says the deal is worth 20 mil.

but whatever i get it

he meant the guaranteed money only..
I cant believe we drafted a less funny version of Ochio Cinco.... This punk better perform like JR for all the trouble he's giving us. If he performs like Woods, I say we kick his ass...(J/K)
I can't believe everyone is still whining about Crabtree.

The same people talking sh*t about him right now will be swinging from his pubes the first time he scores a TD or makes a nice play for us.

Until he starts missing regular season games, lay off him. He wasn't going to be a big impact player his rookie year anyway. Once he starts missing regular season games, then the threat of a season-long holdout is apparent and I wouldn't be opposed to hating him. But until then..
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erRider:

The same people talking sh*t about him right now will be swinging from his pubes the first time he scores a TD or makes a nice play for us.

Until he starts missing regular season games, lay off him. He wasn't going to be a big impact player his rookie year anyway. Once he starts missing regular season games, then the threat of a season-long holdout is apparent and I wouldn't be opposed to hating him. But until then..

Have any lotto numbers?

Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by 49erRider:

Have any lotto numbers?

If the lotto was as predictable as a rookie receiver slotted to sit behind Josh Morgan not being a big impact player I would win every drawing.
Is this going to air again? What's the name of the show?
Originally posted by BasharCali49:
Is this going to air again? What's the name of the show?

Hey rookie welcome to the NFL
Tuesday 9/8 on espn2 @ 8:00pm
I missed like the last 20 min. of the show. Did it show crabtree in the bay area at all? Looks like he was chillin in dallas for the most part. Word on the street is that he has been in the Bay Area, just wanted to make sure it is true.
Originally posted by Jamespowers:
I missed like the last 20 min. of the show. Did it show crabtree in the bay area at all? Looks like he was chillin in dallas for the most part. Word on the street is that he has been in the Bay Area, just wanted to make sure it is true.

Me too! F@cking ESPN had Tennis on for the first 20 min of my recording!! In fact, it stopped as soon as they were going to begin talking about holdouts.
Share 49ersWebzone