LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Wanna see Crabtree? Tune to ESPN2 now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoast:
CASHtree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My inside sources tell me that he's gonna sign tomorrow around noon...

Dont lie. Im taking this seriously
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

Crabs is fu*kin with the WRONG dude.

Singletary's gonna tear his ass up

''We got enough here to win.''

No joke.

Singletary got me pumped.

I feel like benching or something.lol

He basically said, ''We don't really need your ass , Crabtree.F**k you.''
Some guys that I talk to say he is living on credit from lenders-maybe from his apparent future. I wonder if its true that he could be borrowing
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Some guys that I talk to say he is living on credit from lenders-maybe from his apparent future. I wonder if its true that he could be borrowing

Magic Johnson and Rent-A-Center
From the little segments of Crabtree he does seem like a diva he has a nice car and a 20+ million dollar contract waiting what more do you want Crabtree? Sign the f**king contract already!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I can't believe I bought that jersey.
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
After watching the show in its entirety, I'm more sure than ever that Crabtree will sign some time before the first regular season game. When he was sitting in the barber chair talking about how it's a tough decision, you can tell from the look in his eye that he wants to be with his team.

It's the American dream! -He's gonna have to sign though eventually cause he'll be losing his Nike/Subway endorsements. -This guy is throwing his future away.
Originally posted by Chief:

I can't believe its not butter

j/k at least it will be worth money (maybe) on ebay as a novelty in a few years.

"Hey you remember that WR that held out the whole year for more money. only to be drafted in the 4th round the next year. Then he tore a hamstring and decided to take up bowling. lol"

"Yeah dude, what was his name funnymoney, or moneypee or something like that"

Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

It is funny, but the truth is someday he could be tearing it up for us and he'll be able to say he was there supporting him from the start.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Beautiful segment with Singletary saying he hasn't spent a single moment wondering about Crabby, and Crabby then, in a barber chair, chewing his lip, looking worried and saying "its a really tough decision."

The show's probably more hype and posturing, but so far, Crabby's not coming across as looking too good.

He'll be chewing more than his lip when they announce the 2010 #10 draft pick and it ain't him.
could someone give me a recap?
Crabtree looks like he's REALLY hurting to get a deal done. Driving your BMW, getting your hair trimmed, the penthouse apartment... (which you haven't earned) DAMN IT CRABTREE!!!

Originally posted by WestCoast:
CASHtree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My inside sources tell me that he's gonna sign tomorrow around noon...

Dont lie. Im taking this seriously

lol

nah im full of it

but it would b nice:)
Share 49ersWebzone