Wanna see Crabtree? Tune to ESPN2 now!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL.

[ Edited by luis1985 on Sep 1, 2009 at 20:28:18 ]
woooooooooooooooo Crabtree!!!!!!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
just tuned in, am i late?
No just started. Some video of Crabtree training before the combine. Crabtree also said that he isn't even in the NFL and it's already crazy for him.
Crabtree quote right before getting drafted: "IF THE 49ers PASS ON ME, THEN I'M LOST."
Originally posted by luis1985:
Hey Rookie, Welcome to the NFL.

He is not even in the NFL yet.
What did Crabtree say when the 49ers where up in the draft? I couldn't understand him. I understood something like "if the 49ers don't pick me I loose"????
when i turned to it they were on moreno, now james casey

i was late
Originally posted by luis1985:
No just started. Some video of Crabtree training before the combine. Crabtree also said that he isn't even in the NFL and it's already crazy for him.

Lol thanks for making it clear what he said.
i just heard him say "if the 49ers pass on me i wont know what to do" they must of cut out the part where he was talking about "the farther i drop the harder its gone be to get my 30 million"

Dang he said that if we didnt pick him he would be lost lol.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
"If the 49ers dont draft me, then, I'm lost."
Right now, I could give a damn about that dude. As far as I'm concerned, he's not even a Niner until he f*cken signs. In the mean time he can blow himself.
there really isn't much to show of crabtree, he hasn't practiced or anything,

so there wont' be much crabtree footage
Originally posted by Chief:
"If the 49ers dont draft me, then, I'm lost."

Notice they didn't show his actual reaction? It just cut to him hugging his family.

I've got such a bad feeling about this guy's character, even away from the glaring mistakes he's already made.

Adam Curry + Mark Sanchez =
Share 49ersWebzone