There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Realistic Expectations for this season

3-13
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
3-13

I just saw you b***hing cuz player hating posters came up with "Alexcuses" and "Hillusions" and then you post 3-13. Whoa at least they hate one player and not the whole f**king team.
Playing the AFC South and NFC North looks tough. You never know what team will have key injuries and do poorly.

I will continue my annual prediction of 8-8.
SO if the Niners go 8-8 or 9-7 thats an improvement over last year.... what can you say.... Sing willl have them ready physically and there will be a games we may pull off but its better to expect less and get more than to do the opposite.... wow, what a genius.....
  • dman
  • Veteran
7-9

I just don't think this is a playoff team
  • DROB
  • Info N/A
3-13
4 real behind S.Hill all teams got to do is keep nine men in the box and Jam our Wideouts at the line
Originally posted by aacadena:
3-13

I just saw you b***hing cuz player hating posters came up with "Alexcuses" and "Hillusions" and then you post 3-13. Whoa at least they hate one player and not the whole f**king team.

Whoa there partner, slow down. I was kidding. See, I got one!!!!
3-13

BTW- those terms for Alex and Shaun are lame.
3-13

Whoa there partner, slow down. I was kidding. See, I got one!!!!

Sorry it's hard to read Sarcastic post when you only put that.
realistically I say 8-8.
6-10 and then we get Shanny!
10-6
Originally posted by natrone06:
10-6
3-13

LMAO @ Hillusions..
If we can get Solid QB play from anybody, i say 11-5 especially with the Runninbacks we have.

Great>Solid>Decent.