There are 234 users in the forums

49ers sign Eric Green

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
49ers | Agree to terms with E. Green
Comment (0) Tweet me!
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:26:27 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the National Football Post, reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with free-agent CB Eric Green (Dolphins). Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Who? i thought this guy played on the cards last year but i guess its someone else.
Didn't the Dolphins just sign him?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Comment (0) Tweet me!

Brad Biggs, of the National Football Post, reports the San Francisco 49ers have agreed to terms on a one-year contract with free-agent CB Eric Green (Dolphins). Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Why did the sign another CB? Did someone get hurt?
Hmm Does this mean that MS isn't satisfied with what we have in our current CB roster?
Originally posted by E-49er:
Comment (0) Tweet me!

I'm sure we are going to try and convert him to a position that he hasn't played since high school, or something.
  • Bille
  • Veteran
The dolphins released him earlier to have their 2 rookie DBs duke it out for the starting position. But yeah they just signed him in march.

Pretty fast he got signed, noone even got a chance to start a thread about him being released and us needing to sign him.
[ Edited by Bille on Aug 19, 2009 at 7:38 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Comment (0) Tweet me!

I'm sure we are going to try and convert him to a position that he hasn't played since high school, or something.

If Nolan was still coach he'd be our short yardage RB.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:
Hmm Does this mean that MS isn't satisfied with what we have in our current CB roster?

Guess the 4 picks wasn't enough today.
Comment (0) Tweet me!

If Nolan was still coach he'd be our short yardage RB.

Or our NT...

The Dolphins cut him because he was a major dissapointment in training camp.

http://www.nfl.com/trainingcamp/story?id=09000d5d81201cb8&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Probably just an insurance policy for Spencer and Brown, but I hope this doesn't mean Brown's injury is worse than initially thought.
Comment (0) Tweet me!

If Nolan was still coach he'd be our starting FB.

fixed
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Didn't the Dolphins just sign him?

He signed a 2 year deal worth 6 million this year with Fins. I also read on rotoworld.com that he was picked on a lot in camp this year.
depth
Originally posted by Bille:
The dolphins released him earlier to have their 2 rookie DBs duke it out for the starting position. But yeah they just signed him in march. Pretty fast he got signed, noone even got a chance to start a thread about him being released and us needing to sign him.

so its the same guy from arizona? he is actually pretty good.
Share 49ersWebzone