LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ers1fan1982:
Originally posted by dbdublin:
He has a good shot at the practice squad. I doubt if he is going to make the 53-man roster. They will likely only keep 1 FB.

They might still keep him on the 53, but he has some work to do vs. san diego.

He has been pretty solid in the past 3 games so I would say it is a safe bet to say he should play pretty well against SD

I agree, it would also help if he showed talent for special teams too.

I am sure if he was given the chance he would excel in that as well. He has done everything asked of him so far. Block for the RB, pick up blitzes and catch out of the backfield

He has a good shot at the practice squad. I doubt if he is going to make the 53-man roster. They will likely only keep 1 FB.

He has been pretty solid in the past 3 games so I would say it is a safe bet to say he should play pretty well against SD

I am sure if he was given the chance he would excel in that as well. He has done everything asked of him so far. Block for the RB, pick up blitzes and catch out of the backfield

He makes this team by the skin of his teeth. Primarily because we don't want to put him on the practice squad and take a chance at losing him.

And I think that we would lose him 30 seconds after his name his the list of PS players.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

He makes this team by the skin of his teeth. Primarily because we don't want to put him on the practice squad and take a chance at losing him.

And I think that we would lose him 30 seconds after his name his the list of PS players.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by Ceadderman:

~Ceadder

I agree, I feel he made a name for himself this preseason. I hope he makes the team and I agree with you. I think he makes the team based on the sole fact that he wont last and will get plucked faster than the eyebrows on a messican gangstah chick
I'd agree with Matt M. that if a decent blocking fullback gets cut either today or next round, then Brit Miller is bound for the PS.
40% said Yes. Suckers!
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
40% said Yes. Suckers!

Practice squad still counts......right
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
40% said Yes. Suckers!

Practice squad still counts......right

MD is talkin out his backside. He hasn't taken into account the OTHER scenarios and what their stats came in at. 40% said yes, but what about "too early to tell"?

I'll be back shortly with the results.

Okay it's like this.

Yes 39%

No 16%

Too early 46%.

I'd be willing to bet that out of 622 votes that MadDog voted A LOT of times and ALL no. He's too smug for it to be anything else.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 2, 2009 at 11:05:48 ]
If it means the definite end of Zak Keasey, then I hope Miller makes the team. I know Keasey was "released" but they can still bring him back, and they probably will unless they keep Brit Miller around. I think it's a huge joke that Zak Keasey has actually made this team in the past. Brit Miller has shown more in 3 preseason games than Keasey has ever shown in any game or practice over his entire career combined.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
If it means the definite end of Zak Keasey, then I hope Miller makes the team. I know Keasey was "released" but they can still bring him back, and they probably will unless they keep Brit Miller around. I think it's a huge joke that Zak Keasey has actually made this team in the past. Brit Miller has shown more in 3 preseason games than Keasey has ever shown in any game or practice over his entire career combined.

this

this

Well looks like he's been cut. Only hope he makes it through waivers.

Does anyone remember the last TRUE rookie FB that made it through 53 cut day for this team that was at least as talented?

For some reason I can only think of William Floyyd. Was there anyone else?

~Ceadder
NO

this

Completely agree.
Share 49ersWebzone