There are 249 users in the forums

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Did Brit Miller make the team last night?

With Michael Robinson ailing and not primarily a fullback, Norris not playing and Keasey breaking his arm, did Brit make the team? I was impressed with him last night. How about you guys?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
He did if you base it off of 1 game, but there are 3 games left.
Simply.... YES!

He has a Tom Rathman-like determination with a Brent Jones stride.

• GORO
  • Veteran
I say he should make the team, but we have to many WR and may have 4 Qbs on the roster, so he could be cut. Unless he becomes as special team ace as well to make it a hard decesion on Sing
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Well Zak is probably out for the season so maybe.
Originally posted by Esco:

You speak as if you didn't see Miller's game, far-coaster.

Zack Keasy is garbage anyway. There is no reason for him to be on the team. He cant run the ball, cant catch and is a terrible blocker.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Saw it and loved it! Just being cautiously optimistic.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

Just being cautiously optimistic.

Bah!

Give him the unabashed benefit of the doubt.

IWAS approves.
My sister's a big Zack Keasy fan (because of the dreads), and I've been given her crap that he might be cut. She called when the game first started to gloat, and let me know he was starting. The next play, he blows his assignment and whiffs on a block, lol. A few plays later he gets injured, ugh. Ahhh, family...

Anyway, if he continues to be consistent, yes, Brit Miller makes the team. He's got good hands and he's pretty scrappy, could be our next Tom Rathman. As for Keasy, he just doesn't fit the bill as a fullback, dreads or no dreads. Sorry Shelli.

Did Britt Miller play on defense as well? I saw a 47 on D but I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not. (don't teams sometimes carry more than one of some numbers in the preseason, due to having more than the regular 53 man roster?)
Originally posted by tmpluff:
Did Britt Miller play on defense as well? I saw a 47 on D but I'm not sure if it's the same guy or not. (don't teams sometimes carry more than one of some numbers in the preseason, due to having more than the regular 53 man roster?)

No he didn't play on D, I believe the 47 on D was Diyral Briggs, rookie OLB.
Well if he didn't/doesn't earn himself a roster spot on our squad I bet he does somewhere else. Like he's going to last on our practice squad.
Hahaha mark ass Keazey got trucked!
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Hahaha mark ass Keazey got trucked!

Frikkin Keasy got trucked last season too. He's not NFL caliber. Get his dreadlocks ass of the goddamn team. Well we got our wish.
Share 49ersWebzone