There are 233 users in the forums

Offensive Analysis thread (Preseason Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
no turnovers
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by A-R-S:
huard for starter

Brit miller looked good. josh morgan and battle both looked pretty nice. vd appears to look good also. i thought both qbs did okay. overall we looked pretty good. i thought some of the play calling was odd though, like the draw out of the shotgun. coffee looks legit. overall i liked what i saw.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by boast:
bye bye Keasey.

Seriously. Obviously, the starter will be Norris. But Miller looks like a MUCH better project than Keasey. I mean, this is the guy's first game playing on offense. Not a bad start. So far he looks bigger, faster, and more sure handed than Keasey.

I agree. Miller looked good!
bye bye Clayton.

I still think he looks like a good RB. Seems like he was running low and with power.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
bye bye Clayton.

I still think he looks like a good RB. Seems like he was running low and with power.

i hope he recovers and gets another chance, even if its not for the 9ers.
VD and Miller looked good tonight. Keasey looked like crap.
Originally posted by NJNinerFan:
VD and Miller looked good tonight. Keasey looked like crap.

i mean... is this really a surprise?!
Sheets is going to be a star!! Him and gore will both rush for over 1000 yards next season mark my words![/center]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Put Sheets in space and he will make some plays. He's the type of playmaker that would benefit us a lot more than Michael Robinson.

Coffee was excellent, he'll be a nice complement to Gore. Our D line sucked all game long.

All in all a good showing,offensive line needs to step it up though.Both QB's looked okay though Hill was staring down the receivers a couple of times.Sheets is a keeper and so is Miller...bye bye Keasey.
Originally posted by ColoradoNiner:
Keasey looked like he had no clue...

He hasn't been the same since that 50 plus page thread dedicated to him last year.
TE's were wide open for big chunks in this offense.

Sheets looks much better bouncing it outside the tackles and hopefully they have some pass plays for him.

OL still looks like the weak spot.

TE's and RB's that were in tonight need to work on blocking
Originally posted by King49er:
RB's looked good
does sheets/coffee/spurlock spell the end for michael robinson? (spurlock for the '"taser" QB)
Share 49ersWebzone