There are 131 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense

not the point you at least try to get the first u dnt just give up and give them the win. we blew it that last drive with out playcalling plain and simple man.

And if Hills threw a pick you guys would be all over Raye regardless. Straight hatin!

no thats the play you make to win ask any winning head coach and they would have thrown for the first thats how u win close games. you can win if you dnt try to win.

A team that has a s**tty defense would throw it on 3rd down. Ask any GOOD coach in the league.
no a coach who want to win and be agressive would like the pats or colts or any other top notch team. you play to win like edwards said. you dont sit there and give them a chance you go for the kill when its there.
i think we should of keep kory sheet...
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I hate to say it but great throw and catch...If only that DE would have pulled Favre down

Or if Roman wasn't the DB that let him catch the ball.
i know why crabtree doesnt want to sign and even play on this offense
I just puked. I really hope this fires our guys up for the rest of the season.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,682
With Min. having 3 time outs its irresponsible not to try one pass, since you know they are going to call time outs right away and will be stacking the box
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense

not the point you at least try to get the first u dnt just give up and give them the win. we blew it that last drive with out playcalling plain and simple man.

And if Hills threw a pick you guys would be all over Raye regardless. Straight hatin!

no thats the play you make to win ask any winning head coach and they would have thrown for the first thats how u win close games. you can win if you dnt try to win.

A team that has a s**tty defense would throw it on 3rd down. Ask any GOOD coach in the league.

Actually no, if Hill throws a pick it wouldn't have been Raye's fault.

Plus, If no one was open for Hill to throw to all he had to do was run or take a sack. It's not rocket science.

Fire Raye.

YEAH FIRE RAYE WOOOHOOOO!!!! THAT'S THE ANSWER! OOOOHH YOU KNOW IT!

Do you have a clue about anything? We fire Raye, we will NOT make the playoffs, but you can keep thinking that way.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I hate to say it but great throw and catch...If only that DE would have pulled Favre down

Or if Roman wasn't the DB that let him catch the ball.

Or if raye wasn't such a dumbf**k
  • NP9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 161
"For anyone angry with the last 3 run plays, are you kidding me? Let's say you pass on 3rd and you don't convert, now you're giving the vikings a time out on their drive down the field, which as you saw, was hard enough to defend with them having 0 timeouts."

Who said anything about passing on 3rd down? When everyone thinks you're going to do one thing you do the opposite. Short roll out or quick pass on 1st down would have forced the D to reconsider what we were going to do.
  • redngoldnmyveins
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by TheChosenOne:
Everyone here needs to chill....

Listen the niners according 2 everyone except here in Ninerland were suppose to lose this game, we lost. The Vikings are w a y over rated period!

No need to blame anyone, lets just take the positives n move on....We will make the playoff this season, niners r all geared-up for these kind of games!!!!


G O N I N E R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're bk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.........



vikings did nothing to win except..that raye smarts plays....
we stop them..so many times..but our fabolous rayes plays
we did not work at all
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,682
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by WheresWaldo:
Originally posted by Axl49:
Originally posted by DesiDez:
You guys are morons if you blame raye. The Viking had 3 TO and the niners ran plays to make them burn them. an incomplete pass stops the clock. This loss is solely on the defense

not the point you at least try to get the first u dnt just give up and give them the win. we blew it that last drive with out playcalling plain and simple man.

And if Hills threw a pick you guys would be all over Raye regardless. Straight hatin!

no thats the play you make to win ask any winning head coach and they would have thrown for the first thats how u win close games. you can win if you dnt try to win.

A team that has a s**tty defense would throw it on 3rd down. Ask any GOOD coach in the league.

Actually no, if Hill throws a pick it wouldn't have been Raye's fault.

Plus, If no one was open for Hill to throw to all he had to do was run or take a sack. It's not rocket science.

Fire Raye.

YEAH FIRE RAYE WOOOHOOOO!!!! THAT'S THE ANSWER! OOOOHH YOU KNOW IT!

Do you have a clue about anything? We fire Raye, we will NOT make the playoffs, but you can keep thinking that way.

Originally posted by Jcool:
With Min. having 3 time outs its irresponsible not to try one pass, since you know they are going to call time outs right away and will be stacking the box

exactly, team knew that the clock was going to stop anyway., why not try a pass play
Mark Roman sucks.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by doodle:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Oh yeah, and the refs frickin screwed us in this game.....a big eff you to them too.

I would like to echo this sentiment.

For anyone angry with the last 3 run plays, are you kidding me? Let's say you pass on 3rd and you don't convert, now you're giving the vikings a time out on their drive down the field, which as you saw, was hard enough to defend with them having 0 timeouts.


I don't know how to explain the loss, it was a miracle on their part.

But the run plays were expected, a play-action pass wouldn't have been.

Play action, QB bootleg the other way. We just show them what we're going to do and try to cram it down their throat even if they're stuffing us for losses.
Originally posted by NP9er:
"For anyone angry with the last 3 run plays, are you kidding me? Let's say you pass on 3rd and you don't convert, now you're giving the vikings a time out on their drive down the field, which as you saw, was hard enough to defend with them having 0 timeouts."

Who said anything about passing on 3rd down? When everyone thinks you're going to do one thing you do the opposite. Short roll out or quick pass on 1st down would have forced the D to reconsider what we were going to do.

What you do on 3rd down is a play action rollout. Give Hill the opportunity to pass if a reciever is open, run if there is a window, and if it comes to worse he just takes a sack and the Vikings burn a timeout.

Raye is a f**kin idiot.