There are 239 users in the forums

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The Vikings TD drive in the first should never have happened, Willis got COMPLETELY fooled by the play-action on 3rd down when he was rushing towards Favre, Favre missed the TE but Micheal Lewis got flagged for defensive holding, which eventually led the TD pass to Sidney Rice.

Watching that drive again really hurts...
So after three weeks the niners gave the perennial pre season NFC super bowl team all they could handle. The niners are in first place after three weeks. I'll take it.
im still pissed about spencers "taunting" call!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hklar17:

There were a few calls that were BS. I liked how the niners did not let those calls snow ball into something else. The Smith personal foul on farve for a low hit was BS also.
Originally posted by King49er:
The Vikings TD drive in the first should never have happened, Willis got COMPLETELY fooled by the play-action on 3rd down when he was rushing towards Favre, Favre missed the TE but Micheal Lewis got flagged for defensive holding, which eventually led the TD pass to Sidney Rice.

Watching that drive again really hurts...

harvin's return shouldn't have happened either, but oh well things won't always go our way i'm over it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by 49erman5692:
Hill and Roman are responsible

hill?

Couldn't be, I don't think Jason Hill was active today.
This game was eerily simliar to the 98 playoff game with Owens Catch.
Originally posted by fister30:
Originally posted by hklar17:

There were a few calls that were BS. I liked how the niners did not let those calls snow ball into something else. The Smith personal foul on farve for a low hit was BS also.

There was a bunch of BS calls in the beginning that basically bailed Favre out. One was the taught and the other was the Justin Smith "blow to the head".
That kinda tick me off when he blocked patrick willis and i was surprise willis helped him up but in my mind that was stupid as willis rolled onto harvins legs and could of cause a serious injury. If we see them in the playoffs like singletary said i hope willis takes a shot back at favre kinda like in baseball when u get hit by a pitcher you must respond but f**k favre.
Originally posted by thuglife619:
That kinda tick me off when he blocked patrick willis and i was surprise willis helped him up but in my mind that was stupid as willis rolled onto harvins legs and could of cause a serious injury. If we see them in the playoffs like singletary said i hope willis takes a shot back at favre kinda like in baseball when u get hit by a pitcher you must respond but f**k favre.

THUG LIIIIFE!

it's part of the game... nothing wrong with Farve running his tail out there after a completed pass... wish our QB did the same thing... oh never mind we don't throw pass 10 yard so no need to run up the field to block
Farve is trying to win over his teammates by showing he's sacrifising his body for his WR. Good for him...
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:
it's part of the game... nothing wrong with Farve running his tail out there after a completed pass... wish our QB did the same thing... oh never mind we don't throw pass 10 yard so no need to run up the field to block
Farve is trying to win over his teammates by showing he's sacrifising his body for his WR. Good for him...
dude it was a weak block, and if you watch closely willis saw it coming, and i'm 100% sure willis thought the "hell with it it's farve he ain't going to hurt me". willis even helped him up after the play. you got to love the hustle of farve. if it was hill you'd be going nuts!!
Share 49ersWebzone