There are 266 users in the forums

The Media is Creating an Anti-Crabtree Climate

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by billybonka:
agreed.

love how you snuck that last thing with Alex in there.

newsflash: he was dismal way before his BFF off'd himself bro, sorry.

Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.

its just that you act like you're Smith's personal internet bodyguard....read to defend him anytime someone criticizes the #1 pick who has done nothing in his career.

I am not going down that road with you... but funny how the entire post was about Crabs, but you and Billy have chosen to just focus on the one line about Alex Smith.

because you posted a topic regarding Micheal Crabtree, I don;t see Alex Smith's name anywhere in the thread title...
agreed.

Billy, I think you and I are destined to have a love/hate relationship like I had with NolanHasAPlan before he was banned. Take care buddy.

its just that you act like you're Smith's personal internet bodyguard....read to defend him anytime someone criticizes the #1 pick who has done nothing in his career.

I am not going down that road with you... but funny how the entire post was about Crabs, but you and Billy have chosen to just focus on the one line about Alex Smith.
oh, so now I'm the bad guy since you had to throw in your 2 cents in parentheses in your initial post?

you had your 2 cents.... quid pro quo

Originally posted by King49er:
agreed.

because you posted a topic regarding Micheal Crabtree, I don;t see Alex Smith's name anywhere in the thread title...

Exactly. I was the first post in this thread and i posted saying that I agreed with everything he said

[ Edited by niner4life21 on Aug 3, 2009 at 22:29:57 ]
agreed.

Exactly. I was the first post in this thread and i posted saying that I agreed with everything he said...
agreed.

Exactly. I was the first post in this thread and i posted saying that I agreed with the s**t on crabs, but the little stupid childish s**t about smith was just stupid....

Nobody needs to leave him alone, he's a pro who gets paid to take it, plain and simple.
agreed.

Exactly. I was the first post in this thread and i posted saying that I agreed with the s**t on crabs, but the little stupid childish s**t about smith was just stupid....

Nobody needs to leave him alone, he's a pro who gets paid to take it, plain and simple.

lol exactly....
Minus the parenthesis, please don't make this another Smith vs. Hill thread... or "any of the freakin' qb's" thread......

On KNBR with Tom Tolbert this afternoon, Maiocco went as far to suggest that Crabtree would be better off if he sent Parker down the road if this lasts too much longer . . . because he won't get Top 5 $$ . . . or even more than Heyward-Bey.

I think Matt, Florio and others are calling it like they see it and if that creates an anti-Crabtree sentiment so be it. The Crabtree camp is defending the low-ground on this one.
Originally posted by kidash98:
Minus the parenthesis, please don't make this another Smith vs. Hill thread... or "any of the freakin' qb's" thread......

he could have made the comment in one of those threads
Sometimes the player gets caught between his Agent and the Team during contract negotiations. I will bet he wants to play but there is a ton of pressure tugging at him both ways. Its really out of his hands unless he fires his Agent.

Originally posted by WestCoastNut:
If he holds out, and they've offered a fair amount, Crabtree's creating an anti-Crabtree climate. He needs to get his dandy self in here and show why he should play.

exactly, the other 11 holdouts aren't trying to demand a contract that someone 5-7 spots above them got.

If Crabtree wanted to be playing right now he would be. But he is showing that money is more important to him. Plus just because he was the #10 pick does not guarantee he starts. To me Hill and Jones will tear it up until maybe Crabtree starts in his home state after the bye @ Houston.
Originally posted by kidash98:

he could have made the comment in one of those threads
Mabye it's because he wants top 5 money and he was the 10th pick.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
On KNBR with Tom Tolbert this afternoon, Maiocco went as far to suggest that Crabtree would be better off if he sent Parker down the road if this lasts too much longer . . . because he won't get Top 5 $$ . . . or even more than Heyward-Bey.

I think Matt, Florio and others are calling it like they see it and if that creates an anti-Crabtree sentiment so be it. The Crabtree camp is defending the low-ground on this one.

Parker has no leverage at this point, especially when guys like Morgan and Jones are looking so good in camp. McClaughan and Marathe hold all the cards. Crabtree is the one who stands to lose the most.

Fire that schmuck already!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

I agree, with everything this post says!!!

Does not deserve top 5 money and needs to axe his agent quick style!!!
Share 49ersWebzone