Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 591 users in the forums

IWAS's Old School 9er pics

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice pictures. You certainly got around. I never knew Montana sported a Fu Manchu mustache.
Awesome pics.
Some of these older photos at Kezar just reaffirm to me how much i wish we would play one home game a year there, the team would lose out on ticket sales sure, but imagine going to game there once a year, it'd just be fun and a cool experience :)
Awesome pictures :) They bring back alot of old mermeries,, Thank you
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,887
WOW, just WOW. Thank you so much for sharing the memories. Your DAD is the BOMB, please tell yours Pops how much we all appreciate his pics. AWESOME!
There's a pic from this day, where my dad is standing next to Joe, looking just like this:






This pic might be the best of the lot.....not too many pix exist of Joe with the Fu Manchu.....great find!!!!

[ Edited by nw9erfan on Sep 6, 2009 at 23:30:37 ]
Good pics.
Since I'm showing someone these pics, I figure it's okay to this thread.


Anyone mind?


Hi, A

[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Jun 18, 2010 at 21:01:40 ]
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Since I'm showing someone these pics, I figure it's okay to this thread.


Anyone mind?


Hi, A

Bump all you want. Can't believe father49er isn't old enough to remember Joe with the FuManchu. lol
Originally posted by BigRon:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Since I'm showing someone these pics, I figure it's okay to this thread.


Anyone mind?


Hi, A

Bump all you want. Can't believe father49er isn't old enough to remember Joe with the FuManchu. lol

that's awesome iwas!
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
that's awesome iwas!
Can't believe i missed this thread before, awesome pics.. brah.
I love that pic with Steve Spurrier in it.

Talk about most unpredictable future career of anyone in those pictures, lol.
These are just AMAZING, man! I mean, you just come out here and bust out all these pictures of our beloved 49ers straight from your family photo album! This collection has a very real and intimate feel, as though the team itself is part of your family history (which in a way, I suppose it is.)

You ever consider maybe sending these into one of the papers for an editorial on what it was like to live through these events? America is more nostalgic than ever these days for this sort of thing.

Just out of curiosity, did you take any pictures that fateful January day in '82?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone