LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Looking for 2 Free Tickets to the Raider Game while I am visiting the Bay Area

I'll sell you the tickets for free, but you have to buy parking, too.

Parking costs $150.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
Looking for 2 Free Tickets to the Raider Game while I am visiting the Bay Area

I'll sell you the tickets for free, but you have to buy parking, too.

Parking costs $150.

lmao!!
Hey Niner Faithful,

Have a pair of premium 2009 season tickets seats for sale but below face value. My seats are located directly on the 20 Yard Line in Upper Box 47 Row C (3 rows from the front) Seats 3 & 4 (next to the aisle) All of the ticket holders in the section have been lifelong season ticket holders and are great fans.

Selling these below face value $1700 for the pair of tickets. Please advise asap, you could call me directly at (310) 977-9208 to discuss.

Thanks.
49ers vs Denver Broncos

50 Yard Line
Lower Box 16 (49ers Friends and Family Section)
Row U
2 Seats
Cost is $98/ticket. $196 total (face value)
For Sale: Lower Reserve 28, row 7, seats 9 & 10. I know I'm not going to the preseason games and I'll sell those for $50 each (no parking pass). Regular season I'm not to sure yet which games I'm going to.... make me an offer. P.M. me for more info.
P.S. Cheerleaders are right in front of you!
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
Hey guys, I still have the season tickets below. There were a couple PM responses while I was out of town last week, so I wasn't able to follow up in time. Hit me up if you want them.

Originally posted by stewama:
I am selling 2 side-by-side tickets in lower reserve section 34, just 21 rows from the field. They are fantastic seats with direct access from the main gate via a scarcely populated staircase. I enjoyed these seats as a season ticket holder for 5 years, but I have recently moved out of state.

I am selling the 2009 season tickets at face value, and the rights are available as well. Below is a picture of the view from the seats. PM me if interested.

PICTURE FROM SEATS
OAKLAND VS SAN FRANCISCO TICKETS!!!!

I have them on Ebay should anyone want to buy them

Ebay Item # 130321766201
  • NickV
  • Veteran
I wanna go to opening day. But I have no one to come with me and I really don't want to sit by myslef. Most of my friends can't come. So if you have an extra ticket and want to add another guy to the party let me know! lol.
I have 2 tickets left for the Oakland Raiders and 2 left for the Denver Broncos. Lower Box Sec 22 about 13 rows from the field. 10 Yardline 49ers side. Who wants em?
Originally posted by Watsonville49er:
Hey Niner Faithful,

Have a pair of premium 2009 season tickets seats for sale but below face value. My seats are located directly on the 20 Yard Line in Upper Box 47 Row C (3 rows from the front) Seats 3 & 4 (next to the aisle) All of the ticket holders in the section have been lifelong season ticket holders and are great fans.

Selling these below face value $1700 for the pair of tickets. Please advise asap, you could call me directly at (310) 977-9208 to discuss.

Thanks.

HEY! my father use to live in watsonville!! as well as senora

anyone want some tickets to the houston game? i got some tickets on the 20 yd line about 10 rows from the field on the 49ers side!!
althought it would cost a lot to pry them from my fingers since you will be so close to the niners sideline

[ Edited by Dajanksta on Aug 4, 2009 at 10:52:09 ]

Damn I need to make my way in this thread more often. Im definitely buying some tickets some time this season.
Wow.

I've got 2 great sideline seats AND parking for the Broncos game for sale for $75 total on ebay and can't get a bid.
  • da209
  • Veteran
looking for 4 tickets for the homeopener!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone looking for just One Ticket to the 49ers vs Denver Broncos Game? 49ers side LB SEC 22 about the 10 Yardline? PM me if you are looking.
Ok here goes ...

Would anyone like great season tickets for the upcoming season?

Im a season ticket holder with 2 tickets in the Lower East Section 25 about 40 rows up with great view of the field around 30 yard line, angled into the field so you have a great vantage point, and around people that have been going for a LONG LONG time.

Because of family and financial reasons I don't foresee being able to attend any games this year as I probably won't be in California for that time. It pains me to not be able to go to the games with my friends and family but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm not looking to make a profit on these and don't want to go the EBay route at this time. The season ticket cost is $980 or $98 a game meaning $1960 for two. I'd be willing to give these away for $1900 (a savings of $60 and much if you consider the Ticketmaster value of $110 for each game plus their ridiculous fees. I would explore possibly giving the seat rights to these also. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. This would be a great way to see our rejuvenated team hopefully make it back to the playoffs from very very good seats. Thanks and have a great day.

Dave
[email protected]
Share 49ersWebzone