LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

49ers Tickets: WANT/SELL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • navarro49ers
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by johnnyl49ersfan:
Hello Niner Nation

Looking for 3-4 tickets for the 12/14 Niners vs Cards...Coming from Connecticut so, any information is appreciated.

(e) [email protected]

for Tailgating visit club49.org you will all have a blast

GO NINERS!!!
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by johnnyl49ersfan:
Hello Niner Nation

Looking for 3-4 tickets for the 12/14 Niners vs Cards...Coming from Connecticut so, any information is appreciated.

(e) [email protected]

post this message in the pinned threads at the top of the page and you will have better success.
I still have all my tickets for both pre-season games vs the Raiders and Denver with parking passes if anyone wants to make me an offer on them.
LB17 - ROW E SEATS 8 & 9

I LIVE IN LOS ANGELES AND ALWAYS WANTED SEASON TICKETS SO I FINALLY BOUGHT THEM. I HAVE PICKED OUT TWO GAMES I WANT TO GO FOR SURE. MONDAY NIGHT AND OPENER.

ALL OTHER GAMES ARE AVAILABLE. PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED. SELLING TO BEST OFFER.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
I still have all my tickets for both pre-season games vs the Raiders and Denver with parking passes if anyone wants to make me an offer on them.

UPDATE: MY 6 Raiders tickets have been sold!! I still have 2 Lower Box 10 YARDLINE TO 15 YARDLINE seats for the Raiders game for sale. PM me if you want them. I also have 6 Tickets left for the Denver Game and you can buy 2, 4 or all 6. I will cut a deal on these. PM me. I also have the Rams game for sale 8 Tickets.
2 lower tickets (LE39) to both preseason games for sale, plus parking. PM me with an offer.
I need one ticket to the Broncos Preseason game. I'm hoping not to pay full price. PM me if you got 1 for me.
So who wants to sell good ol socal 2 tickets to the MNF Cards game?
  • stewama
  • Info N/A
I am selling 2 side-by-side tickets in lower reserve section 34, just 21 rows from the field. They are fantastic seats with direct access from the main gate via a scarcely populated staircase. I enjoyed these seats as a season ticket holder for 5 years, but I have recently moved out of state.

I am selling the 2009 season tickets at face value, and the rights are available as well. Below is a picture of the view from the seats. PM me if interested.

PICTURE FROM SEATS
I have two tickets to the Broncos game.

Lower East 33 Row 7 (30 yard line ; visitor sideline)

$50 per ticket

E-mail me at: [email protected]

Reference you're a webzoner! They are awesome seats!!

I have 2 or 4 tickets left for the Denver game for $45 ea in LR and 2 for the Raiders Game in Lower Box 10 Yardline for $75ea and a parking pass for both games for sale. PM me.
[ Edited by 49erJim on Jul 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM ]
i need 2 tickets to the Raider preseason game...

or

2 tickets to the seahawks game...

please!
I'll sell my 2 LE 39 tickets and a parking pass to a Zoner for $105 total. That's $40 a seat (less than 1/2 price) plus parking.

Paypal me the $ and I'll mail the tickets.

PM me if interested. They will be going on ebay this week, so strike fast.
  • da209
  • Veteran
lookin ! for 3- 4 tickets to the homeopener game!!!!!!!!!!! please! $$$
Would anyone like great season tickets for the upcoming season?

I’ve been a faithful follower of the webzone for a couple of years now but haven’t posted too much, but here it goes. I’m a season ticket holder with 2 tickets in the Lower Reserve Section 14 just under the overhang near the aisle at around the 35 yard line. Great sight lines, protected from the bright sun, rain, good times throughout. I also have two tickets in the Lower East Section 25 about 40 rows up, again great view of the field and around people that have been going for a LONG LONG time.

Because of family and financial reasons I don’t foresee being able to attend any games this year as I probably won’t be in California for that time. It pains me to not be able to go to the games with my friends and family but you gotta do what you gotta do. Would anyone out there in the webzone be interested in buying either of these sets from me for the season?

I’m not looking to make a profit on these and don’t want to go the EBay route at this time. The season ticket cost is $980 or $98 a game meaning $1960 for two. I would explore possibly giving the seat rights to these also. Let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. This would be a great way to see our rejuvenated team hopefully make it back to the playoffs from very very good seats. Thanks and have a great day.

Dave
[email protected]
Share 49ersWebzone